Chapter 12 - Shopping

I slowly open my eyes, to recognize the plain walls of the hospitals . Why couldn't I remember what happened? I laboriously sit down on the bed, and notice I'm under perfusion , just as a nurse passes the door.

- Hello Alois! How do you feel? Mrs.Red motherly asked .

She'd been my favorite nurse ever since I had been allowed here, when I was seventeen.

- I have an headache but it's fine . I reply with a fake smiled. She smiles too , before approaching me to take my temperature.

- What happened ? I asked.

- You came here on your own after a violent crisis and you fainted. She explained to me. We've noticed you to be severly underfed so we've put you under perfusion to provide you with all the nutrients you need. She informed me in a savant voice.

Is this a fucking joke ? Everything but that ! I was going to get fat and disgusting again. I had to find a way out of this fattening ordeal.

- How long will I be under perfusion ? I ask , forcing a smile once more.

- Until you've achieved a healthy weight again. I know how hard it must be for you to put on weight with your illness She flashed me a compassionnate smile which had no effect .I was just trying to lose weight , on the contrary !

- Oh and also... you were allowed three days out per week but I'm afraid we'll have to restrict that to one ...

- What ? Why ? I am an adult now ! I promise I am sane ! I'll talk to the councelor ! I'll socialize ! I'll eat twice as much ! I was getting desperate . They couldn't take my freedom away !

- Calm down , munchkin . You must rest. Mrs.Red declares, resting a gentle hand on my shoulder. I have to leave , but just ring and I'll be back , okay ?

- Okay ... I sighed before laying back down .

Ciel's POV.

Alois wanted me to be with him when he'd buy his outfit for my parents' charity gala, which would be held in two days. He needed my advice and said he wanted us to match or something . He had used the center's phone to call me and tell me to meet him today , on his day out.

- Well... Hello, I'm Ciel Phantomhive and I would like to see Alois Trancy. I declared.

The red-haired receptionnist raised her head and looked at me strangely, like the first time I came here, then got up .

- Please follow me , mister . He had a violent crisis a few days ago and he's still recovoring. There's a good chance he's still sleeping. She explained without even looking at me.