Chapter 14 - Yoboseyo??

“Are you sure you’re going to be okay? You don’t want me to stay?”

Unnie, I will be fine. And besides, you can’t stay here because 2NE1 needs you.” I said, putting her shirts and pants inside her luggage that was half hanging out.

“Really? Are you sure?” She asked, putting on her high heels and trying to squeeze her arm through her fitted shirt. Rolling my eyes laughing, I nodded my head.

“Dara. She’s not a child anymore, and besides I already called someone who will look for her. Now let’s go because we’re late for our airplane.” CL said, opening the door and walking out, followed by Minzy.

Annyeong Ji Yeun-ah. I will miss you!” Bom waved at me, before pulling me into a bear hug.

“Take care unnie, I will miss you too.” I said, waving at her as she exits the house.

“Do you know who will look for you?” Dara asked, looking at me. Shrugged my shoulders, I shook my head no. “Don’t know, but I know that unnie knows what she’s doing. Now go or you’ll be late.” I said, pushing Dara out.

“Okay. Just call me when something’s wrong.” She said as she finally bid goodbye and entered the van. I waved once more goodbye to the unnies before the black van disappeared in the darkness.

Closing the door behind me and locking it, I already could feel the loneliness. I was alone now for a couple of weeks since the 2NE1 unnie’s just left for their tour, MBLAQ and BTOB are packed with their schedule, while B2ST’s are in Japan since a week ago. I liked being alone, but since I started living with the guys, I felt welcomed and at home, I could feel and see the difference of being alone and being together with peoples around you that can make you smile 24/7.

But I guess I can’t change anything, they are still idols with busy schedules. Shrugging my shoulders sighing, I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator since I felt my stomach empty. Opening it, I saw nothing except a pack of ramen noodles, fruits and other things that I wasn't in the mood for.

A sigh escaped my mouth when I closed the refrigerator as suddenly someone knocked on the front door. Walking over to the door, I pressed my ear against it.

“Hello?”

“Good evening  ...Ms. Kim? Here’s your pizza that you've asked for.”

Furrowing my eye brows in confusion, I thought for a second if I ordered a pizza when I actually remember that I didn't even used my phone for the whole day.

“Pizza?” Opening the door a bit to take a small glance, I saw a guy standing there with a box of pizza in his hands. Can I mention that the guy in front of me was really good looking? “I think you’re at the wrong place. I didn't ordered anything.” I said, trying to close the door again when the guy talked again.

 “Hmm? Aren't you Ms. Kim?” He asked.

“I am. But I am not the only Kim here in this neighborhood.” I said.

“Oh..” He said as he sunk his head and turned around. “Oh wait!” He said as he turned around and looked for something in his pocket and fished a small paper out.

“Ms. Park.. She was the one who asked me to deliver the pizza for you.” He said, handing me the piece of paper.

Ji Yeun-ah.

We’re sorry for not making dinner before we leaved the house. So we bought a pizza for you and asked Yoon Jae to deliver it to you. Take care (: