Chapter 7 - Jealousy

*~ Hae Jin’s POV’ *~

I don’t know how many hours had passed by, but I’ve been sitting here in the corner already for a real long time, with my beats on and B.A.P’s ‘No Mercy’ blasting through it.

My mind was totally empty, just blank, my heart played crazy and beats as fast as if it would explode soon. And I don’t even know why.. Or maybe, I do. I just can’t accept the fact that this would be the reason.

Watching my sister sitting on my chair, in front of her laptop, smiling against the screen made me grit my teeth together. My blood in my veins was boiling and my eyes hurting from the salty tears.

Tightening my grip on my phone, I heard a crack sound. Widening my eyes in surprise, I looked down on my hands and saw a broken case but a luckily save phone. Sighing in relief, I snapped back when my sister suddenly called me.

“Hae Jin,” She laughed, turning around with tears in her eyes. She’s been laughing the whole time.

Thinking that she wants me to join to talk to them, I felt my inner self jump in joy and run to her, but it quickly my smile faded away..

“OMO! I can’t breathe! Gikwang is so funny!” She laughed, clutching on her stomach. “Did you know that Yoseob and Gikwang keeps on arguing about the smallest thing??”

Of course I know! Beside Jonghyun, Yoseob is my ultimate bias back then. And now that you’re talking about that, would you please leave me alone??

“Oh, Really?” I asked, forcing a smile. “I didn’t knew that..” I said, unlocking my phone and clicking on it as if someone texted me.

Feeling my sister’s smile fading away, she stared at me. “Is something?”

No, nothing at all. I’m perfectly fine the way I’m sitting here in the corner and my inner me is screaming for you to call me and have fun with the peoples together that I’ve been dreaming of since years!

Of course something’s wrong! Are you playing dump or is it just you don’t want to accept the fact that I’m keeping my damn tears back?

“No, nothing.” I said, looking down on my phone and playing with it.

“Something’s wrong. I can feel it. Tell me.”

You feel it? A bit slow, don’t you think?

Scoffing out loud, I shook my head and stood up as I threw myself on the bed and covered my body with the blanket, facing the wall.

“If you don’t mind, could you please go out?” In fact, I wasn’t actually asking but telling her to do so, but the way I sounded like was more like a question. Darn it. I just hope she get it.

“Okay..” Hearing her typing down on her laptop and standing up from the chair, she went to the door and closed it.

The moment I felt that I was alone, tears suddenly threatened to escape my eyes. Just like a waterfall, I let my tears fall one by one, letting it soak my bed. But for now I didn’t care at all. I just wanted to let out my feelings that I was actually hiding for a long a time.

The jealousy that I had with for my sister.

No, it’s not only because of Gikwang, Minhyuk or anyone of them. It’s just that Ji Yeun gets everything that she wants without doing anything. She got the look and the talent plus the brain while I’m nothing.

I’m trying my best in studies, but still ended up with a lame 85% while she gets 98% without even reading a bit! She won as the Beauty of the Year 3 times in a row in our school plus is the leader in the dance troupe and the vocalist/guitarist in her band. Yeah, you hear it right. Her own band.

I can’t lie to myself and say that I don’t envy her a little bit, cause I do idolize her a lot, but denying that I’m not jealous.. I can’t.

I hate it to be known for my sister. I want to be known for who I am. It’s just.. Unfair.

“Hae Jin-ah..”

Sitting up and turning around, I spotted her standing in the middle of the room staring at me with big eyes and a mug of warm chocolate in her hands.

“Hae Jin-ah, what’s wrong?” She asked, approaching me and placing the mug on the table.

“No! Don’t come near me!”

Shutting my eyes close, I heard my own words ringing through my own ears. Don’t come near me. This.. This was the first time that I ever said something like that to my own sister. I never talked to her like this before, but now.. I just couldn’t hold it back anymore..

“Leave me alone.”

“Wha-Why are you like this?” She asked, her voice shaking. “What did I do to you?!” She exploded. She finally exploded.

“What you did to me?! Hah! Why do you even care? You never cared about me!”

SLAP

Placing my right hand on my red cheek, I turned my head around to see Ji Yeun glaring at me with tears falling from her eyes.

“Don’t you dare to say something like that,” She said, lowering her hand. “Don’t you even dare to think about it. Of course I care, you’re my little sister!”

“Beside mom and dad, you’re the only one that I care the most! What got into you? Pabo.” Poking my head, she sniffled a bit, but managed a smile and so did I.

“I--I’m sorry unnie..” I mumbled, sinking my head, tears spilling out from my eyes.

“It’s okay. Now stop crying.” She laughed while tears were escaping her eyes too. Pulling me into a warm hug, she squeezed me tightly before letting me go.

“Now drink before it gets cold.” She said, placing it in my hands. Holding the mug in my hands, I looked at her as a laugh escaped both of our mouths as I took a sip and handed her the mug, to share the sweet flavor.

------

Okay.. I'm so soooorry TT*TT This chapter is so lame. Actually I changed A LOT from the last JAT version, but still it still seems to ..bleh. It's almost 2 am and my mind is fully awake, just to continue to update for you guys but I just can't get it right.. gahhhh..

Anyways.. I can't promise you for the best updates later on, but maybe for a better one x) just please..

Vote / Comment / Fan <33

[[Hye Sok at the side :3 -->>]]