Chapter 1 - The Bet

Prologue:

Your life has changed just because you tweeted a K-POP star? Impossible, or.. A dream that finally came true?

Ji Yeun and her sister Hae Jin tweeted a K-POP idol that was an actress back then in their own country. Might their dreams come true by getting closer to them, or are they just another fan from millions-billions of fans..?

---------

Today was like every other Saturday, Cleaning the house and washing the clothes together with my younger sister. “Hae Jin-ah! Can you get the other clothes from the basket?” I asked, wiping a tear of sweat away from my forehead. Today was seriously a hot day in the Philippines. Just by sitting on a chair you’re going to sweat like a pig. No Joke!

Neh!” She saluted and run inside the house, coming outside with a green basket in her small arms and throwing it on the floor, causing the clothes to fly around the terrace. (*Yes)

 “Yah! Watch out!”

 “Wae? The clothes are already dirty, and it doesn’t matter anyway, because we’re going to wash it, right?” She said, poking her tongue out.

Rolling my eyes, I continue washing the clothes while my sister was drying and hanging them. Time passed by and it felt like the bunch of clothes that was in front of me didn’t even became smaller. While I let out a sigh, my sister wasn’t even bothered and continued hanging the clothes while humming to a song.

“What’s the title of the song?” I asked, looking up at her.

Turning around, my sister smiled at me, “It’s No Love from MBLAQ. It’s nice, right?” She grinned, continue humming to the song.

“MBLAQ?” I asked, tilting my head to the side.

“It’s a KPOP group.” She said, without turning around. Nodding my head, I just let out a small “Oh~” and continued washing the clothes, when suddenly my sister turned around clapped her hands together, causing me to look at her in shock.

Unnie. I have a great idea!” (*Older sister)

“Aish..” I hissed, slightly glaring at her. “I already thought something’s wrong.” I said, emptying the washing machine and putting the next bunch of clothes inside. “Oh.. What’s your great idea?” I asked, emphasizing the word great.

“It’s just.. You know..” She mumbled, swinging to the front and back on her feet and playing with her fingers.

“Just what?” I asked, raising my eye brow.

“You know.. KPOP..” She mumbled, looking down for a while when she suddenly looked at me, a grin growing on her face.

I just knew my sister too good..

“What is it again?” I sighed, crossing my arms. First my sister eyes grew a whole centimeter while her lips hang wide open with a smile still seen there.

“Okay okay okay!!” She excitedly jumped on her feet and clapped her hands, already going crazy before telling me her idea. “Here’s my idea,” She started, her fist on her palm. “I remembered that you still have all of Sandara Park’s CD’s, DVD’s, posters, magazine’s including your photo together!”

“And then?”

“And then.. I was thinking that, what if we’re going to tweet Sandara Park including the pictures together?”