Chapter 3 - The Tweet

~* Hae Jin’s POV’ *~

I lied on the bed and buried my face into the pillow and thought about what happened yesterday that felt like it was just a while ago. Sighing heavily, I let out my frustration by growling inside my pillow.

“Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..”

After a minute or so, I finally calmed down. Sitting up from my bed, I looked over to my matoki-clok and furrowed my eyes. A whole 3 hours I was lying here, doing nothing but just sighing?

Driving my hands through my hair, I seized them a bit and shook my head to ease the pain that I just had and looked for my laptop that was under my bed. Grabbing after it, I drove my finger over the keyboard, pushing some keys a bit, causing my laptop to open. Typing down my password, my wallpaper was seen, causing me to smile. A smile.. After the long day, I finally smiled again. Thank you Daehyunnie!

Waiting for a while, I closed all the stupid pop up commercials and opened google chrome and browsed for facebook. Realizing that I didn’t had any new important messages or notifications, I logged out of facebook and searched for twitter, logging in. And.. to my own surprise, my notification button blinked blue.

Thinking that it could be, I quickly moved my mouse over the field and clocked on it.

No. Freaking. Way!

Almost falling down from my bed, I quickly jumped on my feet and run as fast I could to my sisters room. Without even knocking on the door, I slammed the door open, revealing my sister in her panties and tank top while listening to music with her red beats, reading a book.

 “Unnie!!” I yelled, pulling the headphones away from her ears.

“What!?” She yelled irritated. My sister really couldn’t tolerate it if someone will disturb her from her beats and a good book. But I could care less. She needed to see it!!

“Come with me!! You need to see this!!” Grabbing after my sisters wrist, I tried to pull her out of her bed when she suddenly yanked her arm away.

“Tell me first what’s going on!”

“Just come with me!” I said, jumping on one foot to the other.

“Y-YAH!!” Grabbing after my sisters arm again, I made sure that I was holding her tightly. I pulled her out of her bed and dragged her down the hallway, down to my room. With another force, I pushed her lightly down on my chair, telling her to wait.

Stumping a bit to my bed, I picked up my lap top from my bed and placed it on the table in front of my sister.

Ji Yeun just gave me a weird look, not saying a word. She was irritated and mad, but she will change her mind when she will see this.

Pointing on the screen, my sister followed with her eyes my finger, landing on the specific thing. The Tweet.

Counting the seconds in my head, it took a while till my sister had registered what was happening now. Shooting her head to my direction, her eyes big like an owl, we immediately entwined our hands, starting to jump up and down.

“She tweeted~ She tweeted~” We both sang, a big smile spread across out faces. “Sandara Park tweeted!!!!” We cheered, throwing our hands in the air as if we’ve gone mad.

“Do you know what that means??” Ji Yeun asked, looking back at me.

“Shooooopping~”