Chapter 11 - Surprise ?

“Just go and ask her if she wants to join!”

“But she’s still sleeping. What if she gets mad?”

“Just ask nicely! Now ppli!”A couple of pushing and kicking were heard before someone lightly knocked on the door and opened it lightly. “Ji Yeun-ah~” Someone whispered.

Closing my eyes tightly, I pretend to sleep.

“Ji Yeun-ah, wake up.” Poking my arm lightly, he rocked me back and forth till I let out a groan and opened my eyes. “Hmm?” Looking at him for a while, he cracked a slight smile. “We’re going out grocery shopping. You want to come? Dara also said that we will buy some stuff for your room here.” He said, looking a bit around.

“Hmm.. Sure. Just let me take a shower first.” I said. Nodding his head, he patted my arm once more before standing up and going out from my room.

Standing up, I fixed the bed and grabbed after a shirt, shorts and a towel and walked to the bathroom. Opening the door, a warm fog welcomed me with a scent of men.

“Oh, Ji Yeun-ah. Are you going to use the bathroom?”

Turning around, my eyes grew big as I saw Hyunsik smiling at me. It’s not because of him that I was that shocked. It was because of his shirtless body that was in front of me.

“I’m done taking a shower. I only need to get my things inside.” He said as he passed me by and grabbed after his shirt and toothbrush. “You can use it now.” He smiled at me before walking away and leaving me stunned.

Shaking my head, I went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into my clothes and fixed myself to go out.

“Where’s Dara and CL unnie?” I asked, looking around. I was already outside walking to the mall together with the BTOB boys and Minzy and Bom.

“They were called by the manager for something, but they said that they will catch up with us.” Minzy said. Nodding my head, someone poked my arm lightly, getting my attention.

Noona, how long will you stay here?” Sungjae asked, tugging my sleeves like a little kid. Smiling a bit, I shook my head. “To be honest I don’t know.”

Noticing the sudden change of my mood, Sungjae cocked his head to the side and widen his eyes. “I-I’m sorry for asking. I didn’t mean to.” He said, shaking his hands in panic.

Furrowing my eyes a bit, I raised my eye brows when I finally got it what he meant. “No, it’s okay. Don’t need to apologize.” I said.

“So uh..” Clearing his throat, Eungkwang placed a hand over mine and Sungjae’s shoulder. “Where do you want to go first?”

“I don’t know. It’s my first time to go out here in Seoul.” I said.

“How about we eat first? It’s almost lunch time.” Bom said, pointing to a restaurant. “So let’s eat then!” Changsub yelled as everyone cheered.

Entering the restaurant, all of the peoples turned their heads around to look at us. Some peoples were whispering to each other while others took secretly pictures. But it seems like the guys didn’t mind and just passed the peoples to an empty table.

“What do you guys want to eat?” Bom asked, scanning the menu card.

“Meat!!!” Everyone yelled. Laughing at their childish act, Bom called for the waiter and told him our order. Nodding his head and taking notes, the waiter left.

After the food was served, everyone dug in without a word. Seems like everyone was starving, huh? What can I say, I was pretty much hungry too, so I didn’t said a word and ate.