Chapter 10 - Welcome In Seoul!

"--Yeun.. Ji Yeun-ah wake up.. We're here." Blinking my eyes, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes when I suddenly saw Sandara smiling at me. “Welcome in Seoul.” She smiled softly at me.

Welcome in Seoul

I don’t know. Should I be happy about it that I’m finally here again where I was born or be sad because I can’t spend my time with my family, anymore..

“Ji Yeun-ah,” Lifting my head, Sandara stretched her hands out to me. “Let’s go.” She said.

Reaching for her hands, I held it tightly, standing up and looking at her. “Do you trust me?” She asked, causing me to tilt my head to the side, not understanding what she was talking about.

“If you’re going to let someone hold your hand, it’s like you’re going to trust your life at them.” Blinking my eyes, Sandara just smiled at me.  “Stop spacing out and let’s go.” She chuckled, pulling me outside the airplane and outside to the world that I was going to live in now.

“Aigoo.. Where’s he?” Walking in circles for the hundred times, Dara unnie pressed her phone against her ear.

“Dara, noona.”

Widening her eyes, Dara turned around, the phone still pressed against her ear as all of a sudden a big grin grew on her face.

“Hey! What are you doing here??” Walking over to the guy, she quickly wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug. Laughing at her question, the guy let out a chuckle.

“What do you think? I’m here to pick you up!” He said, smiling. Standing behind Dara and the guy, the guy recognized me staring at them, causing his smile to turn into an ‘o’ shape.

“Oh..” Pulling away from Dara, he scanned my body from head to toe.

Annyeonghaseyo Minhyuk oppa.” I smiled, bowing.

“It’s really you!” He laughed. Nodding my head shyly, Minhyuk looked over to Dara unnie. “So.. What—“ Biting on her lip, she told him not to ask anything, which Minhyuk luckily understood.

Laughing awkwardly, Minhyuk looked at me and opened his arms. “What I wanted to say was, Welcome in Seoul!” He said, pulling me into a surprise hug. Widening my eyes in shock, I felt my cheeks heat up

Minhyuk pulled away with a big grin. "Let's go then. You must be tired after the one and half hour flight!" He sarcastically said and laughed.

We walked together to a black van and stored our things inside. After everything was inside, I squeezed inside the van between my 4 luggage and waited for the next person to come in.

I expected Dara to be the one sitting beside me, but she entered the van at the front.

"Ji Yeun-ah. You're going to sit beside Minhyuk because of my heels. I can't stretch my legs at the back seat.. Is it okay for you?" She asked.

"Uh.. yeah sure." I said and nodded my head. At that moment someone opened the door and revealed a good looking guy. Okay.. It was Minhyuk.

He squeezed himself between my luggage and me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"D-Deh?" I stuttered. 'What the..? Why am I stuttering and why am I so nervous?? It's just Minhyuk..'

"If your position here is okay." He repeated.

"Uh.. yeah." I said, nodding my head.

Then there, someone opened the door at the driver's seat. Must be the manager or something.