0.0

Epilogue.

6 months later.

"Idris I swear to fucking chocolates, I will kill you if you don't give back my straightener", Carson yelled across the room.

Idris chuckled under his breath as he pulled a cream sweater over his head.

Carson moved in with him two months ago and since then, he'd been giving her hell.

Not on purpose obviously, sometimes he didn't even know he was annoying her but other times he loved getting her riled up.

"Idris", she seethed storming up to him with a scowl planted on her beautiful face and a small smile playing on her pink lips.

Idris shrugged his broad shoulders walking away from his girlfriend.

"Fuck you, I hate you, my hair is going to be fucked now and this dinner is going to go horribly wrong because of my hair, oh my god I can't believe this. My night is ruined", she whined throwing herself on the lounge.

Idris rolled his blue eyes before reaching for the straightener she left in the kitchen for god knows what and threw it next to her. Carson gasped as she leaped out of the couch smiling.

Idris couldn't help but laugh, her mood changed all for a bloody straightener.

Fucking women.

"Now go get ready, Ryder and Alexis are gonna be here soon", Idris rushed making her roll her eyes and retreat to the bathroom.

Ryder finally got his shit together and stopped whoring around. The girl he accused was a hooker is now his girlfriend.

Idris always laughed at that.

With a small sigh Idris walked into the bathroom Carson stood and wrapped his arms around her waist. She immediately dropped her brush and wrapped her arms around his neck, her face buried into his chest, "You okay?", he hummed.

"Yeah I'm good, I'm just stressed about tonight", she sighed gazing up at him.

Idris smiled, his hand cupping her cheek as she leaned into him more, "Baby don't stress, we're all gonna get along just fine", he breathed.

Carson and Alexis got into abit of a tiff when she started dating Ryder again but Idris and Ryder were still best friends, they needed to atleast make up and be civil again for their sake.

"You're right, I've missed her", she whispered ,shrugging her shoulders.

Idris hummed knowing she'd missed her best friend for months now.

Leaning back, Idris looked at the girl that brought him heartache, happiness and complete confusion but grinned down at her, his heart filled with warmth knowing she was finally his.

Carson caressed her thumb along his jaw line, her face calm and innocent as she locked eyes with the handsome man.

"I love you", Idris smiled.

"I love you too", Carson replied grinning from ear to ear.

•••••

And that's a wrap! Haha. Thank you everyone who took a chance and read this story! I know it's not perfect but I love it.

It's just a short story, nothing fancy.

Comment or message me your opinions. I always love feedback :)

Until next time..

Thank you again.
Rudefuck- aka Susan x