0.22

"Bro I get why you walked out and got all gorilla on her but did you really have to shove it in her face that she fucked you", Ryder whistled swirling around on a chair in Idris's tattoo parlour.

He told Ryder everything. He's told him his whole life story so he wasn't going to start now keeping secrets from him.

Either way Ryder always had a way of getting him to open up.

"Asshole move, I know", Idris sighed running his fingers through his hair.

Once he left that cafe, he went straight to a pub and got drunk off his face, waking up the next morning to a massive headache and a naked chick beside him.

Not a smart move.

"She's fucking you up, wanna hit the gym tonight?", Ryder asked ruffling up his hair.

Idris agreed knowing he needed to release his anger and what better way to do that then with a boxing bag.

"Yeah", he grunted sorting out his paperwork on the table.

The bell went off indicating someone had entered the parlour, both Idris and Ryder looked up to see Alexis and Carson standing there.

"Fuck", Ryder whispered ducking his head so they couldn't see him which was the stupidest idea, he was out in the open, even the people walking outside could spot him.

"What are you doing here?", Carson asked hitting her friend in the process.

Idris only sighed rubbing his temples.

"I own the place, question is what are you doing here", he spoke raising an eyebrow at her.

Ryder snickered but didn't say a word.

"We both wanted to get tattoos", Alexis chirped glaring at Ryder, "And you, you piece of shit. I'm not a hooker", she yelled, pointing her long finger in his direction.

Idris let a chuckle escape his lips as he watched his best friend shrink lower into the chair.

"You weren't telling me what you did for a living and then you kiss me, what was I supposed to think? I thought you were telling me through that", he defended smirking over at Idris.

"You're a fucking idiot", she seethed walking closer towards him.

Idris stepped around the counter and stood in front of her, crossing his arms, "If you came here to yell at my mate I suggest you both leave", he spoke crossing his thick arms across his chest.

Alexis let out a frustrated sigh before looking over at Carson.

"We just came to get a tattoo", Carson sighed shaking her head.

Idris nodded walking over to the counter handing them both a book full of different designs. They gratefully took it and sat on the other side of the room whispering to one another.

Idris looked over at Ryder, his eyes narrowed and a smirk playing on his red lips, "You fucking douchebag", he laughed leaning his elbows on the counter.

Ryder laughed covering his mouth with his fist.

"Dude I thought she was-", Idris smacked him on the back of the head to shush him.

He was digging himself a deeper hole if he kept going.

"Idiot", Idris laughed while Ryder kept his gaze on the blonde woman.

Carson quickly got up from her spot and shuffled over to Idris. Her lips set in a thin line as she glared up at him. Her eyes full of hurt, not that Idris blamed her, he acted like a complete asshole but then again she also acted like one.

"I don't want any of these, I have my own design", she spoke reaching for her back pocket and handing it to Idris.

Once he opened it he stared at the picture for what felt like hours. She couldn't be serious? Why the fuck would she get something so stupid permanently marked on her body Especially if it said that.

"What are you playing it? I'm not tattooing that on your body, go somewhere else", Idris hissed scrunching up the paper and throwing it at her.

She gasped, narrowing her eyes at him.

"What? You don't like it? It's seems pretty relevant don't you think", she remarked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Grow up Carson and get the fuck out", he growled.

"C'mon Lex", Carson hissed storming out of the shop with Alexis not far behind her.

What was wrong with this girl? Always trying to cause shit when it wasn't needed.

"What design did she have?", Ryder asked shrugging off his jacket.

Idris sighed, his head pounded and his heart hammmered against his chest.

She made him so angry. Everything she did or said was really fucking annoying to him.

"A picture of a person flipping the bird with what looked like my face on it", he answered shaking his head.

Camden let out a snort, his eyes glued to his phone as he messaged someone furiously.

"She knew you owned the place, I told Alexis I came here almost every day. They were both just being bitches", he scoffed.

"I just wish she'll leave and never come back", he sighed.

"Dude we both know that's not true", Ryder smirked looking up at Idris.

Dammit. He was right.

Even though she annoyed the shit out of him, he hadn't had this much excitement in a long time.

Idris was amused, he knew that but he also wanted his fucking heart back.

Idrisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें