CH-1 THE B-DAY PARTY AND THE TRUTH Part 1

Third person's P.O.V 

Its was Bulla birthday party the daughter of Bulma and Vegeta and everyone was invited, everyone's was having a great time until Dende appear, he was talking about the time was arriving that a new sayaying was going to come.

Everyone's was in Shock, like how come a new sayaying was coming? if Goku and Vegeta and their children's were the only ones sayaying alive.

"Dende explain to us, how come there is another sayaying?" Goku, ask.

"Well, I have a vision of the past and the future". Dende says, "I know is going to be difficult to you guys to believe me but Goku has a sister in on another universe".

Everyone at the same time yells "WWWWHHHAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!?????".

"yes," dende say and star to explain. " long before goku was born and was sent to earth to destroy it and blah blan blan, his father was with another woman at that time but it was a mistake he was so drunk at that time that he sleeps with another woman , that woman was from another planet the planet of the 4 elements, that species was the strongest of all the universe so everyone want their power because they say if one person on the 4 elements give their powered volunteering to another person they would live along life and be powerful only if they can control that about power because not everyone can survive , but if they get their power with force they would die, so for them to live on they were hidden so they cannot get on danger, but for some reason that woman was in the sayaying planet and she meets goku father and that what it happens, when goku was born her sister was born too, when she was born at that time, everyone was in shock that goku did not have enough power like his father wanted but her sister was the mix of the 4 elements species and the sayaying blood, everyone wanted her power, she was more power than all of her clan. 

But when cell heard about the little girl that was super powerful he knew that he wanted her so he sent to destroy the sayaying planet has well of the little girl home, that is when her mom sent her far away so can no one can find her and hurt her. " Dende says.

" so I have a little sister? And she is stronger than me?" – goku say

'' yes, but that is not all " Dende say " is not, what else do I need to know " Goku says

" your sister is in danger her timeline is going to much slower than ours so she does not have the age of yours and cell want her so he can have her power, if he gets her power we would be in danger," Dende said.

" and how are we supposed to do, " trunks say.

" well we need to travel thru time and space to get to her, " Dende says

" Okay you guys I have an idea what if we use the Time Machine that I was working at it , but dad, I would need your help to make some changes so we can get to the other universe was the sister of Goku live" Bulma says, " yes, of course, dear" father of Bulma says

" very well, when the time machine is ready we are going to need a person to go over there and get her who is going to go?" Gohan says.

" I volunteer," trunk says " okay trunk prepare yourself because this is not going to be an easy task," Dende said.

To be continued.......

Hi guys I hope you enjoy it,  I will continue with the story I know that the (Y/N) reader did not start and I know too that the story was short  but I wanted to make it interesting the first chapter but I'm sure that the next one would be different so please don't hate me if it takes some time to make the other chapter okay,  love you guys.   :) 

edit 04/21/2019. ( Hello everyone, I know it took some time to edit but thank you so much for the time you spend reading this story. I hope I can make betters one than this one. have an awesome day. - Sakura13.)