The Healer and the Fighter

I got a request from EmoChick7272 to do a Mipha x Link (I'll call them Miphlink) so here I am. (I would've been here anyway though, even if I didn't get a request). I've always wondered what a Miphlink relationship would be like, so I'm pretty excited to write this. This takes place before the calamity (obviously), so Sidon is like 10, and Mipha is....20???. Requests are still open by the way!

Link raced as fast as he could to Zora's Domain, hoping he wasn't too late

Link raced as fast as he could to Zora's Domain, hoping he wasn't too late. He had planned to be there at 12 pm, but he got sidetracked by the many side quests that people asked of him. It was now 5 pm; the sun was setting, leaving a trail of warm colors in the sky. The path that he took was very peaceful...if you didn't count all of the Lizalfos shooting shock arrows at him. When he finally reached the domain, he sighed from exhaustion, but continued to the throne room.

"Hi Link!" Sidon ran up to him, his tail wagging. Link waved, still walking towards the throne room.

"Guess what?" Sidon asked, tagging along next to Link. He didn't even give Link time to answer before he said, "It's Mipha's birthday today!"

Link sighed, and looked at the little kid. "Yeah, I was going to give her my present."

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Aww, why not?"

"It's a surprise."

Link and Sidon reached the throne room, where they saw Mipha talking to King Dorephan.

"Why hello Link!" Dorephan said, causing Mipha, to turn around and blush.

"Hello, your majesty." Link said, nervously walking into the room, with Sidon following behind. He had a very special gift for Mipha, and he could only hope that Dorephan would approve, and that Mipha would accept.

"Hello Link." Mipha said, smiling at him.

"Hello Mipha, Happy Birthday." Link smiled.

"You remembered?" Mipha asked, staring at Link in shock.

"Of course I did." Link turned to Dorephan.

"Your majesty, I would like to give your daughter a present, if you will."

"Why of course Link!"

Link turned to Mipha, and blushed furiously. Mipha only smiled, and gazed into his eyes. Link cleared his throat.

"W-Will you go on a date with m-me?"

 Link cursed at himself, for stuttering. Mipha gasped, and looked at her father, who nodded in approval. She took Link's hand in her own and nodded, wondering if this was a dream.

"YOU LIKE MY SISTER?" Sidon shouted from behind, scaring everyone.

"Sidon!" Dorephan said. "Don't shout!"