You're my Star

UGGH! I just finished watching season 2 of Attack on Titan! I know there will be a season 3 (there better be!), but in the meantime, I wrote a reader x link one-shot because, why not? The reader in this one-shot can be either male or female (it's ...

UGGH! I just finished watching season 2 of Attack on Titan! I know there will be a season 3 (there better be!), but in the meantime, I wrote a reader x link one-shot because, why not? The reader in this one-shot can be either male or female (it's up to you).

You and your best friend Zelda were lying in the soft grass, gazing at the constellations in the indigo sky. You were very tired, but the grass was so soft....you wanted to stay here forever. Hyrule Field has been peaceful and relaxing ever since the hero of legend defeated Calamity Ganon. Most people would give their lives, to meet the hero of legend, but you were among the lucky few who were close to him. In fact, you knew that his name was actually Link, and that you madly in love with him.

"(Y/N)" Zelda said from beside you.

"Hm?" You turned on your side to face Zelda.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." Zelda sighed. "I have a very important meeting tomorrow, and I don't think it would be appropriate if I were to snore while the future of Hyrule was being discussed."

You laughed. "It's okay Zelda, I understand." You sat up

Zelda stood up, and whistled her horse over. When her horse stood in front of her, she got on it, and waved goodbye. You waved back, then continued to stare into space.

"Link." You said aloud. "I wish you could return my feelings, but that's unlikely. You probably want someone more heroic, or even someone with a title, like Zelda."

You sighed. Zelda was beautiful. She was also heroic, and kind. It wouldn't surprise you if Link was in love with her. Everyone was. Your past crushes fell for her over you every time. You knew it wasn't Zelda's fault though. She wasn't the type of person steal other's crushes on purpose.

"Nah, Zelda's not my type."

You jumped sky high from where you were sitting. A hooded person walked over to you. They lifted up their hood, revealing a grinning Link.

"L-Link!" You stuttered blushing like crazy. "I uh...didn't know you were here!"

"Clearly." Link said, sitting down next to where you're standing. "So, what brings you here tonight?"

You sat down next to Link. "I just like looking at the stars. Zelda was here with me earlier, but she had to leave."

The name Zelda made you feel a little depressed, but then you remembered that Link said she wasn't his type.

"Oh uh..." You said, refusing to make eye contact with Link. "You didn't happen to hear what I said earlier did you?"

Link smirked. "I heard everything."

You gasped, and hid your face in your hands. Forget staying here forever, you wanted to be anywhere but here. Tears started to pour down your face. You always cried when you were extremely embarrassed.

Link pulled you to his chest, and wrapped both of his arms around you. "Don't be embarrassed (Y/N), it's okay."

You hiccupped, and wondered how it could possibly be okay.

"Do you want me to tell you who I love, to make things even?" Link asked, still holding you in his arms.

"S-Sure, why n-not." You sniffled.

"I love you."

You pulled away from Link, and stared up at his face. You started to wonder whether or not you were dreaming, or if this was real.

Link laughed. "This is real, don't worry."

You gasped, wondering how Link always seemed to know what you were thinking.

"I love you too." You said.

"I already know that silly!" Link wiped away your tears, with his finger, smiling down at you.

You blushed, and began to lean upon Link again. He pulled you closer; you could feel his heartbeat now.

"Hey look!" Link pointed towards the sky.

There was a shooting star falling towards the ground a few hills ahead of you.

"That was cool." You said, your eyelids becoming heavy.

"Want to go get it?" Link stared at you, expecting an answer.

"Right now?" You and Link both stood up.

"Of course! It's going to disappear soon." Link grabbed your wrist, and starting dragging you to the star fragment.

"Wait Link!"

Link continued to pull you towards the fallen star, and you continued to stumble every few steps, wondering why you needed to go after it.

Well, star fragments do sell for 300 rupees in the game....why wouldn't you want to get it? Anyway, that was my first link x reader, so I hope it was enjoyable. By the way, if any of you have any anime suggestions, I would love to hear them. besides Attack on Titan, I have already seen Your Lie in April, Silver Spoon, and Skip Beat.