Mega Venusaur EX!! Just Kidding, this is a Freaking Zelda Book.

So, I don't know if this is new for everyone, or just me, but BOTW has some side quests that you can do to get awesome gear from the other Zelda games

So, I don't know if this is new for everyone, or just me, but BOTW has some side quests that you can do to get awesome gear from the other Zelda games. They are called the EX side quests. As soon as I saw this, I abandoned the quest that I was doing, and set out to look for the gear. As of right now, I have Midna's Mask, Majora's Mask, and Tingle's Hat. I really want to get the Phantasma armor, but one of the pieces is in the Coliseum Ruins, and I would have to fight a freaking Lynel to get it. I'm not ready for that!

I also started building Tarrey Town! I was really excited at first, but after collecting like 50 bundles of wood, I was like, "Sorry, dude, but you're going to have to build this town without me, because I will not collect another bundle of wood." (We all know that I'll eventually have to, but for now, let's just say that I won't do it).

After almost getting killed by the 3,000 guardians that are in Hyrule Castle, I finally got my last memory! (It was the one between Zelda's room, and her study). When I went to Impa to tell her that, she have me ANOTHER memory that I had to find. After I found that memory, Zelda started speaking to me. She said, "Link! Now is the time to fight Ganon!" (That was not exactly what she said, but it was close.), and I was like, NO WAY!! I've only defeated 2 Divine Beasts (The elephant, and the bird)!! I've only defeated two of them, because I mostly screw around when I play this game. Anyway, Zelda, you're going to have to wait a few hundred more years, when I finally decide to stop screwing around, and actually defeat the main quest. Also Zelda, don't expect me to survive if I do decide to defeat Ganon early, because as of right now, I have 13 hearts and 2 stamina wheels.

Anyway, sorry for not updating sooner. This desert heat is going to kill me! It's freaking 112 degrees Fahrenheit right now! See ya next chapter!