The Silent Princess

So, I decided to do a Paya x Link one-shot

So, I decided to do a Paya x Link one-shot. I don't think they have a ship name, so I'll call them Paylink, as in, Link needs to be PAID for saving Hyrule as many times as he does! (Ha Ha, I crack myself up) Anyway, I haven't seen any Paylink fanfics,  so I guess this isn't a popular ship. If you are a Paylink shipper though, this is for you. Oh, this one is a little saucy (with extra sauce), but it's nothing too inappropriate. (I would never....Okay yeah, I totally would)

"Hello Master...Master Link." Paya nervously greeted Link. She was getting ready to go back inside her house, after praying to the statues. "I'll get grand...grandmother!" "Wait, Paya." Link grabbed Paya's wrist, and Paya blushed furiously. "Now that the Calamity is over, and everyone's safe, I have something that I want to do." Now it was Link's turn to blush. "M....Master L-Link?" Paya stuttered. "Just call me Link." Link scratched the back of his head nervously. "Anyway, I wanted to say that...I wanted to say...." Link's cheeks turned bright red as his cerulean eyes stared into Paya's umber. "It's...okay Link, just tell me." Link relaxed a bit, but he still looked on edge. "Paya I...I..." Paya gave Link a warm smile, and Link became confident. "Paya, I love you, and I have for a while now." Paya gasped and hid her crimson face in her hands. Link's expression saddened, as he thought Paya's reaction was her way of rejecting him. "Umm...It's okay if you don't feel the same way, I just thought that you might've liked to know." Link started to turn, and Paya grabbed his wrist, similar to the way Link did earlier. "I...um...I..." Paya stuttered. Her face was now blood moon red. "I...LOVE YOU TOO!" Paya immediately covered her mouth, after realizing that she had just shouted. Link laughed, and grabbed Paya's waist. "I'm so glad." When Link smiled, Paya felt like her heart was going to melt. His heartwarming smile made her feel more confident, and all her insecurities faded away. "Link, you don't know how happy I am to hear you say that." Link grinned, surprised to hear her talk so freely. "I've been in love with you from the moment I first saw you. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true." Paya's eyes sparkled in the moonlight. "I don't think it sounds cheesy, because I've been in love with you from the moment I first saw you." Link just pulled Paya closer, his hands still on her waist. Their chests were now touching. "Paya, you're beautiful." Link looked completely serious, and Paya noticed that there was a tinge of lust in his eyes. Lust for her. She wouldn't have thought she could get any more embarrassed than she already was, but Link proved her wrong. He caressed his hand against her cheek, and leaned towards her. Their lips connected almost instantly, and Paya deepened the kiss by wrapping her arms around Link's neck. Link flicked his tongue around Paya's lips, and she gasped. He took advantage of this by slipping his tongue into her mouth, causing Paya to moan.

"Seriously guys, get a room!"

Startled, Link and Paya both jumped away from each other, and stared at the person who'd seen their intense make out session.

"Wouldn't want Lady Impa to catch the Hero of Hyrule making out with her granddaughter would we?"

The guard smirked, and both Paya and Link blushed after realizing that they just sucked each other's faces in right in the doorway of a very respected woman's house.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, you two remind me of myself in high school."

The guard laughed, and went back to his position. Link turned to face Paya, who looked like she had just seen a Lynel.

"Paya, I'm really sorry. I should've held back-"

"Link, it's okay. I...I'm okay."

Paya giggled, and grabbed Link's hand.

"Besides, you're a great kisser."

Link's face flushed pink, and he grinned.

"Why don't we tell Impa about us?"

"Sure, why not."

Hand in hand, Paya and Link opened the doors, and stepped inside the house. Impa was kneeling on the pillows as usual. Her eyes glimmered, and she smiled mischievously, when she saw Link holding Paya's hand.

"Lady Impa, I wanted to tell you that Paya and I are dating, and we wish for your approval."

Link blushed, after realizing that he said they were dating "Were they?"  He thought to himself. Impa chuckled.

"Of course I approve. Do you know how many times Paya has talked to me about you? You're all she thinks about!"

"GRANDMOTHER!"

Paya hid her face in her hands, clearly embarrassed.

"Besides, I couldn't say no to a guy who made my little Papaya moan." Impa smirked.

Now it was Link's turn to hide his face in his hands.

"You...You saw that?"

"No, but I knew what was going on when I heard Paya moan."

Link and Paya's hands were covering their faces, clearly embarrassed to have been caught by someone like Impa.

Hyrule most dignified person (AKA Link) was doing some undignified things with the daughter of another of Hyrule's most dignified people. Paya is just so adorable when she's around Link too. By the way, how did you guys like the sauce in this chapter? Was it saucy enough, or did it need more sauce?

I just got a request from EmoChick7272 to do a one-shot where Link is a Yandere who wants Zelda all to himself, so that will definitely be in the next chapter. Feel free to request one-shots, because I'll happily write them in here. See ya next chapter!