27. Then, why are you trying?

I open the door to the cabin, shaking off the snow before I enter inside. The weather was getting more intense. My shoes were already soaked the second I came outside.  It's been snowing so much that it reaches up to my knees at the very end. I just had to get back, even though I didn't want to.

I close the door, and in a second, Willow comes to my view from the bedroom. She looks exhausted. No, she has been crying. Her eyes are red and teary.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and her answer is to rush forward to me, putting her lips on mine. She kisses me desperately right away, which leaves my whole body in shock for a few seconds. I didn't expect to come back here to this. 

I lay my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me as I take in her lips. I missed this. The way she feels and the way her lips feel like. 

"Don't stop," I whisper as she moved back. I want more. My body craves more. She gives me a short glance, which is filled with so much desire. Then she put her hands on my cheeks before she laid her lips back on mine, where they belong.

I feel her hands fall of my face and onto my hoodie, grabbing it to make me follow after her. We end up in the bedroom, and she tries to take off my hoodie. I help her to drag it over my head and throw it on the floor. 

"I want you so much, it hurts." She says, taking me back into a kiss, leaving me almost stunned by her words and her action. 

She wants me so much, then why does she try so hard to suppress it? I don't understand it, but right now, I'm just going to let myself flow. Not to think about it, just let it all go.

Her touch and her lips are driving me crazy. Every part of me wants her to continue. I want more. Much more. I thug at her sweatshirt, hinting at what I want. She takes a step back and drags it off. 

"What are we doing?" She whispers as she rests her forehead on mine.

"I don't know, but I don't want it to stop," I tell her, and she watches me in silence. I wonder what she is thinking; I always do. The problem is I never get to know what is on her mind. 

"I want you so much, Harley. You have no idea how much. It's so hard to stay away from you." She says quietly. 

"Then why are you trying?" I ask, but she looks away from my eyes, but then she cups my cheeks and places her lips back on mine. She pulls me after her towards the bed until she lays down with me above. 

Just then, I felt my nerves kick in. I haven't been with anyone before. This is new to me. Of course, I have kissed someone before, but that was a while ago. 

She stops the kiss and looks at me, worried.

"What's wrong?" She asks, and it makes me bite my lower lip with nervousness.

"I...I don't..." She lay her hands on my face and stare me right in the eyes.

"It's okay," Willow smiles warmly to me, and it takes the tension away from my body, makes my shoulders sink. 

"If you don't want to, then we don't; I just can't stop myself from wanting you anymore." She admits, and I can see it all in her eyes. They are burning with desire and longing, but I don't think I can do this. No, without knowing that she will change her mind all over again. She has done that one too many times already.

"I can't," I tell her, and she narrows her eyes in question. 

"I need you to show me, prove to me first that you are not going to leave this time," I tell her, and she nods slightly, seeming to understand what I am trying to tell her. 

"Okay, I will try." She says, and I nod, thinking that is enough for now. I can't ask for more. Everything has been a roller coaster. It's gone up and then down, off and on again. My head can't take it anymore; my feelings can't bear it. It's too heavy.

"Thank you," I say as I rest my head on her shoulder, breathing out of how good this feel. She wraps her arms around me, holding me tight in her warm embrace. I love this. It's comforting, not just that. I feel safe, wanted, and cared for.