Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Logan’s POV

                This girl was definitely nuts, really pretty, but still nuts.  Kendall had told her off and then she had her eyes on me.  That almost innocent, but sinister smile and her icy stare had my nerves on fire.  My heart was pounding as she turned to me.

                Talia: “Well if it wasn’t those three…then it’s definitely you cutie.” She stroked my cheek and I felt like my body was melting.  She was playing with my mind, I knew for a fact that I didn’t sleep with her.  Even if she was extremely beautiful and a crazy dancer.   I wasn’t stupid in Maui with that bikini cladded woman with the tattoo on her back.  I just wanted to get out of here.

                Talia: “Well? Do you have anything to say about that? Your friends weren’t the fathers, so it HAS to be you.” *winks*

                Kendall: “Logan, you didn’t, did you? “ James and Carlos looked at me too.

                Logan: “What?! No way am I the father, I didn’t even sleep with you! We danced, you ran to throw up, and I went to help you…I think. “ Talia gave me a nasty glare like I had done something wrong.

                Talia: “Fine then, if you all won’t confess, then how about you guys take a DNA test? James looked pissed, I could tell by his eyes that he wanted Talia to drop off the face of the Earth.

                Kendall: “Fine! We’ll take the fucking tests and PROVE to you that the child isn’t ours.”