Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Logan’s POV

                I was walking back from getting another beer and the sight I saw was amazing.  A really sexy blonde was at our table.  Even while hitting on Kendall, she looked amazing. Kendall on the other hand…he looked uncomfortable.

                Kendall: “Miss…could you please stop?” This girl was persistent.

                Talia: “But you’re super cute! I bet since you’re in a band, that you sing reaaaaalllllyyyyy well!” *strokes his chest making him feel really weird* Kendall gave her a confused look, like he really wanted her to stop.

                Kendall: “Talia…” Just as he was about to take her hand off him, his cellphone rang. He looked in relief that Dustin was calling him.

                Kendall: “I have to take this call…” He got up and walked outside to answer his phone.  I sorta felt bad for the girl, she was reaaalllyyy pretty so I decided to make my move.  I decided to introduce myself,

                Logan: “Hi, I’m Logan.” *smiles and sits next to her* But she didn’t answer and just sat on Carlos’ lap facing him.

                Talia: "You have a really cute smile...and I really like Latino boys. ;)" *Caresses Carlos’ cheek making him really uncomfortable* "

                Carlos: I’m really sorry, I bet you’re a really nice girl, but I have a girlfriend.”  He then showed her a picture of him and Sammy he had on his phone.  One of the many pictures he had taken with her and uploaded to Instagram to make our fans all gush about how cute they were together.  Talia rolled her eyes and got up eyeing me.  She made a gesture of “Come dance with me” of course I can’t say no to a pretty lady like her, that’s just how I am.

                Talia: “Come dance with me cutie ;)” She winked at me and I nodded as she took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.  She took control, grinding and dancing with me. I didn’t mind though, cause she was really good looking. Her grinds got a little harder, turning me on and she gave me a look like “wanna have fun?” I just nodded and let her take the wheel.  Talia took my hand again, leading me to the bathroom and that’s when it all happened…