Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Kendall's POV

All this baby testing and baby talk had made me really worn out. For a second, I had thought Talia had decided to drop all this nonsense and move on in life. A few days later we were called by Talia. Luckily for me, she decided to call me. I let out a huge sigh as I picked up hoping she would say she didn't want to follow through with all this.

"I got us a spot on the Maury show. So I expect ALL of you to come." my heart sank a bit as I heard this from her. I didn't know how to respond so I just stood there with the phone up against my ear.

"Did you hear me?! Be there or you'll be sorry." She threatened before quickly hanging up. I swallowed hard before I hung up and looked at the guys.

"What, what, what?!" Carlos quickly said, Logan was sitting on the couch shaking his legs nervously, and James was leaning against the kitchen counter waiting to hear what she said.

"Did she drop all this crap, or...?" James asked, starting to get impatient.

"She got us all a spot on the Maury show and apparently if we don't go, she'll do something to us." Logan turned around to look at us and you could tell he was scared.

"Fuck! I can't do this!" I approached Logan and placed a hand on his back.

"Don't be so nervous. If you know you aren't the father, then there is no need to be nervous." Logan nodded some as he closed his eyes.

"Now, what exactly do we need to do for this show?" Carlos asked as we all shared a look. I shook my head unsure.

"I guess we just show up and..." Suddenly Logan interrupted,

"Wait, isn't the Maury show the one where the girl or the guy reveals the secret of cheating on their other?" We all looked at Logan.

"I don't know, I've never really watched the show." I told him,

"So if she's out there first, she'll say she cheated on one of us..." Logan paused for a bit to think.

"I have no idea what the story will be, I'm surprised we're even going to be on the show." He continued. James sighed loudly,

"This is all just bullshit. Imagine what will happen to our careers if we're on that show! We'll look like whores or something...What if we get fired from Big time rush?" James started to freak out again, Carlos tried to calm him down.

"Well since none of us are the father of this child, I'm sure we won't lose our jobs. We'll just say it was a misunderstanding and she was one of those crazy fans who just wanted attention." Carlos made a good point, it then hit me,

"Remember that crazy lady who claimed Justin Bieber was the father of her child?" The guys shared a look and then slowly nodded,

"Well this is like his story, only he wasn't on the Maury show." James nodded a bit,

"Yeah, but if we step foot on that show, the news will be on us for weeks non stop." James reminded us. Carlos and Logan nodded in agreement,

"But it's better to get it out of the way than to have her bothering us and begging us to pay for all the clothes, diapers, and child support." Logan sighed,

"He's right, we go on the show, have Maury see the DNA test, and when he reveals we're not the father, we're FREE!" He yelled out the word "free" and fell back on the couch.