Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kendall’s POV

                Talia had been on our nerves ALL day about this “baby” thing.  At first she had pestered James, then Carlos, and when I thought it was all over and she would have given up, she turned to look at me and accused me.

                “Hey Kendall, you’re the father then.” She giggled as she sat on my lap.

                “Whoa! What?!” I gently pushed her off,

                “Wellllll…..” She began,

                “James and Carlos have girlfriends and they would never cheat on them, soooooo that means it’s yours hun.” She nodded as if her theory were 100% correct.

                “Okay, for one, that theory is flawed.” I told her,

                “Just because it wasn’t James or Carlos’, what gives you the right to blame me? Did you ever think that maybe you slept with someone OTHER than us?” I had enough of her; she was REALLY getting on my nerves.

                “Secondly, there is no way…NO WAY! In hell, that your daughter is mine. I never slept with you for one, and secondly, I was on the phone with my friend Dustin.” Talia looked at me as if she were ready to tackle me down and attack me like some wild animal.

                “Well…” Talia began, but she took a while to think of what to say,

                “Well…” She said again, she didn’t know what to say.

                “Yeah, so if it isn’t James’, Carlos’, or my kid, why can’t you just leave us alone?” Right as I asked that, Talia turned to Logan. Of course, why didn’t I think of Logan? She still had him to accuse and of course Logan wouldn’t be THAT stupid to sleep with her, would he?