Mingyu's Special Chapter

I looked at my phone and noticed it was a Saturday. It was quite early so I went back to sleep.

~4 hours later (yo gyu wake up)~

I woke up and then I realized it was already 12:00. Whoops. I overslept :). I got dressed and went on.

First of all, of course, I texted my Chewy. My cutie <3

gyu: heeeeeeeyyyyyy chhhhhhheeeeeewwwwwwyyyyyy
chewy: what
gyu: morning ;)
chewy: aish this kid
chewy: bye
gyu: NOOOOOO YODA COME BACK!!
                 chewy went offline

Aww she rejected her boyfriend :(. ANYWAYS..... I just carried even though my girlfriend did that. I still love her though ;).

Oh Yoda, why are you making me cheesy?

Ahh.

This Chewy Yoda I swear Imma eat you! WAIT NO NO NO THAT SOUNDS WRONG. ORRRRR AM I JUST DIRTY MINDED?

Huff. Well then I guess I should go on.

On Monday I will be going to Newsole Academy for student exchange week. I'm excited to meet new people! But, I hope they're nice. If they aren't, then screw student exchange week and grades! I'd rather sacrifice my grades than spending a week with assholes.

And then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had eggs and bacon and then decided to go on a morning jog. I got my water bottle. I got my towel and proceeded to head out the door.

As I walked down, I saw a long time friend.

Samuel.

I remember being really good friends with him. He's a few years younger than me. I ran up to him only to see that his back is facing me. I tapped his shoulder.

"SAM!!"

He turned around and hugged me

"DUDE!"
"WASSUP DOOD"
"LONG TIME NO SEE DOOOUUUOOOOOUUUUD"

That was what you could hear from us, our voices echoing trough the streets. People were staring at us but we didn't care. We were happy to see each other once again. I was happy to find out that he moved to this street, a few houses from me. Neighbors even approached us in annoyance. We promised not to make noise so we headed to his house. I greeted his parents and they were so surprised to see me. They hugged me when they weren't surprised anymore. I was happy to see his parents, too. "How was Produce 101 eh, Sam?" I asked him when we entered his room.
"Oh didn't get to debut." He said. I felt bad for him. "It's okay, really. I will debut as a soloist soon!" He said, happy. Well, if that makes my buddy happy, then it'll make me happy too.

•HOURS LATER•

Me and Sam had a fun time playing video games, eating pizza, and such. I was heading to the door when Samuel tapped me. "Hyung, here. Take this." He handed me quite a big box. "Thanks." I told him and went out the door.

•Mingyu's home, 8:52 PM•

I opened the big box Samuel gave me. And there, inside the box, was a holy grail. There were so many games for an Xbox. But the thing is, I don't have an Xbox. Until I emptied out the whole box. There was the limited edition Minecraft Xbox. I was so happy. Samuel, you are truly the best!

AN:

SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD. SCHOOL STUFF IS WHAT HAPPENED. AND UM SORRY AGAIN IF MINGYU'S SPECIAL CHAPTER IS QUITE SHORT. SORRY NA PO PATAWAD NAMAN PUH MGA BESHIE