SuYeon's Special Chapter

Okay so I packed my stuff from my locker. I put them all in a big box and proceeded to put it in the car. Yes. I am moving schools. I decided that, since MinTzu is really a popular couple at school, I don't want to bother them. So... I decided to transfer schools and decided to transfer to Roseford Prim International Academy. Or in acronyms, RPIA. I searched up a bit of info about RPIA on WattSearch and found this:

Roseford Prim International Academy (RPIA) is well known for having well educated pupils. Roseford gives out stunning uniforms that everybody will surely adore. Although, if you're looking forward to transferring to Roseford, you might have to look out for this one particular person.

Hm... I wonder who that could be.....

A girl who goes by the name Oh Jeonghee was reportedly bullying people. You may be fooled by her innocent looks but trust us, she is far from innocent. Oh has been suspended from the private school for more than 10 times for her excessive bullying. Students from Roseford are begging the principal to expel Oh. But, as far as we know, Oh's family is doing everything they can to keep their far-from-innocent daughter from getting expelled in the exclusive school.

OH JEONGHEE?! SHE WAS MY RIVAL FIVE YEARS AGO!! SHE BULLIED ME FOR CALLING ME A POTATO AND THAT WAS WHY I GOT PLASTIC SURGERY. WHY I TRANSFERRED TO LEE HIGH. SHE WAS THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING. SHE WAS WHY I BECAME MEAN. SHE WAS THE REASON TO EVERYTHING!! WHY I CHANGED. SHE WAS THE REASON. I FVCKING HATE HER!!!!!!! UGH!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of my bffs, Vena, hugged me and said "I'm gonna miss you." I told her I was gonna mis her too. Aww. But then, mom told me to get in the car. I waved a goodbye.

                      sy: gonna miss you guys :(
vn: same here.
sn: totally.

I was super sad. But, I had to. I changed and I don't want to disturb a person's love life since the person I once lived is in that love life. I want to give them peace, not struggles. I am changing for the better of everyone. Including myself. It's strange to see it. But, I changed since I didn't teach myself on changing to a mean person at all. As I said, Jeonghee did. Amd if she didn't change me, everything would be fine. Everything, everyone, even a single living thing would be okay. She was so heartless when I met her. She probably brainwashed me and made me mean. I just hate thinking about her. Oh how I wish I never met her.

I looked out the window as I sniffed and wiped tears.

"Suyeon dear, are you okay? It seems like you're crying." Mom noticed.
"Yes mom. I just remembered something from the past. I'm fine." I said.
"Okay honey." She said and continued doing her makeup.

As we arrived, I just signed papers that's all. I had to go to school next week. As of now, I can rest home. Perfect.

As I was walking to the car, I noticed two familiar figures. Oh. It's them. I approached them and said a hi.

"What do you want?" Mingyu said, eyeing me. It made me feel uncomfortable.
"Nothing. I just want to say that I changed." I said.
"Okay.. and?" Tzuyu asked.
"I just want to ask, um, can we be friends now?" I asked too.
"Well...." Mingyu thought.
"Sure!" Tzuyu said, happily. Okay now I get why Gyu liker her.
"Okay. Wait what?!" Me and Mingyu said in sync.
"What? I said she can be our friend, Gyu." She said back.
"Well, okay then. Well, hi, SuYeon." Mingyu greeted.
"Hi." I greeted.
"Hi. So um... is this were you will transfer?" Tzuyu asked, pointing to Roseford.
"Hi too and yes, yes it is the school I am transferring to." I answered.
"Oh. You made a good choice in picking your school." She commented. Aw I love her now.
"Oh thanks! Oh. Mom's calling me. Well, see you guys around. Bye!" I waved goodbye and so did the both, the three of us smiling at each other will saying bye. Aww okay now I love this couple. I went back in the car and put on my earphones and blasted pop music into my ears. Oh how it feels good to be friends with your enemies now.

But, one enemy I surely will never befriend; Jeonghee. She changed me to the point my old bestfriends got affected.
My old bestfriends, Yooson and Hyunwoo were the best. They were with me trough every tough times. Until one day I called our perfect friendship quits. They were shocked and sad. I regret now that I think about it. Why did I even do that in the first place? Ugh! I hate myself so much. This is all because of you, Jeonghee!!! I HATE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!! GET LOST AND DIE!!! AAAAARRRRGH!

Time Skip (beshie time skip)

I didn't realize I fell asleep until mom woke me up. Huh. I guess when "Beautiful" by Crush played, I fell asleep. Oh well. I got up and bolted to my room.

I opened up ProfBook and stalked people.
Next I opened Instashot.
And then I pressed on Tweeter.
And then I happened to press Snapfills.
And then, I clicked lipsync.ly

I did all that before I fell asleep on exactly 2:38 AM in the morning. And I am thankful that I don't have school. Because if I did, I would be dead meat now. Keke. And then I woke up 11:34 AM. Wow. Long sleep. Nearly 9 hours! Wow. Well that was that and well um after waking up, I did my usual morning routine that consists of me waking up, of course, and making my bed, and then heading downstairs for breakfast. I had eggs and bacon today. Yes! And then I quickly showered and got ready to start my day.

Okay peeps that was SuYeon's special chapter. Up next is Tzuyu's!!