T-The start of all

It was a beautiful morning. It was a beautiful morning to even go to school. Tzuyu woke up and glared at her clock. Her eyes shot open when she saw "7:00 o' clock". Oh no. School starts at 8:00 and Tzuyu hasn't eaten, bathe, clothed. She has an hour to get ready before she gets late. She hurries and is able to greet her mom goodbye before 7:45. She runs as fast as she could like a cheetah to be able to catch up on time. She glanced at her watch and it read "7:45". She has 15 more minutes till school starts without her. She made it to school and had 10 more minutes spare. She entered the classroom and a guy caught her attention. Kim Mingyu. The schools heartthrob that girls are dying to go out with. It's the first time she'd notice him because he's always on the other side with all the jocks and cool kids. But now he's on the opposite side, but he still has his jockey friends with him. When Mingyu shot his eyes up, they made eye contact. Tzuyu quickly looked away and ran to an empty seat beside her bestfriend, Nayeon. "Yah why are you blushing like crazy?" Nayeon quickly noticed her friends bright pink cheeks. "Oh it's that Mingyu guy isn't it?" She said as they both heard the guys' 'whoos' and heard 'someone's blushing' and 'he likes her'. "No!" Tzuyu said in complete shock. 'I was blushing?' She thought to herself. Nayeon glared at her and just said "whatever" and flushed away the neverending questions she was about to ask. Tzuyu quickly deleted her thoughts in her mind. 'Were they talking about me?' 'Was it me?' 'Why were they whooing?' 'Does Mingyu like me?' 'I think I like him.' Was all she thought before the teacher came in and just wrote stuff they should just write and left.

--PE CLASS--
"Hey Tzu." Nayeon said as Tzuyu was staring out the wide open windows. "Yeah?" Tzuyu asked, still looking out the window. "Do you like Mingyu?" Sana asked with her cute aegyo voice. "Me?" Tzuyu asked again. "Of course you, you the maknae of our little group." Jihyo their so called leader said. She was the youngest in their little group making her their maknae. "Well... I think I do." She said as her 8 friends stared in complete shock. "The effects of being the school's heartthrob. You get even the most innocent nerds and cuties to like you." Dahyun said annoyed that now her bestfriend is included in the Mingyu Fangirl Club. "Oh come on Dahyun, don't be annoyed now she's included in the MFC. Let her be her." Mina said. "Wow thanks unnie." Tzuyu said, shooting a glare at Dahyun. Tzuyu then felt someone was staring at her. When she looked to the opposite direction she was facing, she saw him. Kim Mingyu. Staring at her. They made eye contact for the 2nd time this day. She quickly face the opposite direction and blushed like crazy again. Mingyu's friends kept teasing him because well he did like Tzuyu. "Whoooooooo" all eight girls said in unison. SuYeon, the school's most popular girl is staring at the 9 girls. She too liked Mingyu. Her friends Yuna and Leekyung are really worried of what SuYeon will do to Tzuyu. To be honest, Yuna and Leekyung never really wanted to be friends with SuYeon. They just got accepted because they look fairly pretty. Yuna, Leekyung, Tzuyu and her friends are all besties. They secretly hang out and SuYeon never knows. Tzuyu got a text from Leekyung.

Leekyung: Tzu!! SuYeon's giving you the glare!! She said she's gonna torture you!!
Tzuyu: Leekyung wtf
Leekyung: I swear Tzuyu I'm telling the truth!! You better tell the eight so they can help you!!
Tzuyu: Why can't you and Yuna help me?!
Leekyung: We are SuYeon's so called "friends"!! Remember? And she said we are gonna help her with torture. But really me and Yuna are just gonna say we can't because of our own reasons. WE DON'T WANNA TORTURE YOU!!!
Tzuyu: Alright fine.

To Be Continued.....