M-More Pain

THIS IS FINALLY THE CHAPTER WHERE TZUYU GETS TORTURED. OH NO. GET READY IN 321 GO!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Author's POV•

Tzuyu is with unknown. I don't know who it is. Like duh. Why else would I call this person unknown? OH SHIZZLES UNKNOWN IS TAKING OF HER/HIS HOOD!!! WHO'S IT GONNA BE?! (If you get that, you're my new bestfriend.)

Wait it's.........

SUYEON!!!!!!!!

Not happening nope. Never ever. (If you get that too, I love you forever.) What is SuYeon gonna do to poor Tzuyu? She's still unconscious. Oh wait no no no she's waking up!!!

•Tzuyu's POV•
I open my eyes, wondering what happened. I think I got hit on my head. Really hard. I looked up, since I was looking down. I looked at my surroundings. It's a dark and long alleyway. There's someone beside me. Shoot. I looked at their face, and I see SuYeon grinning evilly. She said "Hi Tzuyu. How are you today? Wanna know why you're here?" In an irritating voice. Ugh um what. Ew. I just replied with a simple "Not good." And proceeded to look around again. And then I asked "Why am I here?" And she replied something that hurt me a lot. "You b*tch. You stole my Mingyu. You and your dirty little hands touched my man." Ouch. Tf she wants? "What? What do you mean? Mingyu's not dating anyone!" I said. She literally wants to fight? I tried to release myself but the ropes are super thick and I can't cut them. And then she laughed in the ugliest way possibly known to human being.

And then she demanded "Yah. Look up here." I did as she said and when I looked up, she slapped me hard in the face. It made my cheek turn super red and it almost made me cry.

After that, she told me to roll up my leggings. And then she took a whip and hit me with it. My feet are starting to get weak.

Why is she doing this? Oh yeah, she accuses me of stealing "her" Mingyu.

And then she took a wooden stick and hit my back as hard as she can. I whimpered because I was really hurt and scared.

"Please stop!!! It hurts!!" I begged and begged and begged, hoping that she would stop. But I was wrong. I forgot SuYeon is a bish and she won't let her victims go that easily. Dang it.

And then she untied the knot of the rope and I thought she would let me go but, she just pushed me of my chair. I fell of and I hit my arm on some metal. It hurt a lot. And then she said....

"Okay. We do this every Wednesday. Don't forget. Wednesday. Now go home, b*tch." She said. I followed and ram home as fast as I can and when I did arrive home, I came to my room and looked in the mirror. The bruises she left weren't big and noticeable. But the one with the wooden stick at my back was the worst. It was a shade of purple, blue and red. It really hurt a lot. After that, I flopped on my bed, crying. I never will love Wednesdays ever again for the rest of my high school years.

That was chapter 5!! Whews I did this all like under 1 hour. I hope you like it!! Bai~

~ E ~
~