T-The Date

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING. I BLAME SCHOOL.
---------------

Wednesdays are the worst. Tortures from SuYeon, leading to new bruises every week. After the tortures, Tzuyu would run home and cry and feel like committing suicide. (A/N: noooo Chewy) But she stays strong. (A/N: yay that's my Chewy)

-~- Friday, After School -~-

Mingyu really likes Tzuyu. He's been preparing for this for AGES. Today's the day he's going to ask Tzuyu on a date. Anywhere she wants. His treat. (A/N: awww Mingyu's so sweet)

Mingyu sees Tzuyu in the hallway. As beautiful as ever in her white long sleeve, black jeans and black and white Nike shoes to match. Mingyu sometimes even thinks Tzuyu is a Goddess in disguise because of her angelic-like facial features. Everything about her is just perfect. Amazing. Mingyu almost drooled at the sight before him-Tzuyu.

Tzuyu waved her hands in front of Mingyu's face to see if he's okay. "Gyu?? You okay??" The beauty asked, trying to snap her bestfriend (A/N: correction! It's boyfriend, not bestfriend) out of his thoughts. "Huh? Ohh hey Tzu! Didn't notice you." He said. "Liar you've been staring at my face for 30 seconds." She said back. "Mianhae!" Mingyu apologized, because of what he said. 'Even when she's pouting she's cute.' He thought. It was time. "Uh Tzuyu" He said. "Hm?" She replied. "Let's go to the field. I'm gonna ask you something." He said. "Uh sure...." She said. They headed to the back of the school where the field was located. "Hey Tzuyu." Mingyu said. "Yeah?? What's up?" Tzuyu replied. "I just wanna know, can we go on a date? Anywhere you want to go?? My treat." He said. Tzuyu gasped. "Really?!" She responded. "Yes." He replied. "Yes! Can we go to the carnival? Take Me There please." She agreed and asked. "Sure! Today at 8:00 pm, meet me there." He said. Tzuyu was so happy. She always wanted to go to the carnival, and she can't believe her crush is taking her there. (A/N: I love it.)

-~- 7:30 PM -~-

Tzuyu arrived there. She wanted to be early. And then, 10 minutes after she arrived, Mingyu arrived. He saw her sitting on a bench, alone. He felt bad for arriving later than her. (A/N: but Tzuyu would feel bad if she arrived lager than him.) He approached her saying "Hi Chewy!" And then she looked up to see Mingyu, her bestfriend. (A/N: it's BOYFRIEND dang it.) "Hi!" She said. "Shall we go now?" He asked. She nodded.

After buying tickets, they proceeded to have fun. They did everything from going on some of the scariest rides, to playing normal carnival games. Mingyu was hungry, so he asked Tzuyu if she wanted to eat, I mean they did spend like 2 hours playing games and going on rides already so it was about time to eat. "Hey Tzuyu, wanna eat?" He asked, hoping to hear a yes. "Yeah. I'm hungry. Let's go!" She said, dragging him to the food court. They ordered food and ate. While eating tho, Mingyu noticed bruises on Tzuyu he's never seen before. 'Those weren't there before, might as well ask her when did she get that.' He thought, so he asked her. "Tzuyu" he said. "Yeah?" She replied

"When did you get those bruises?" He asked, pointing at them. Tzuyu froze.

To Be Continued...