R-Real Thing

It was morning. Tzuyu remembered that Mingyu was already her boyfriend. "I can't wait to meet him." She happily said.

Mingyu happily hopped out of bed because he was so excited to see his Chewy.

-~- At Nayeon's house -~-

Mingyu saw Tzuyu waiting in front of Nayeon's gate. Again, he feels really bad for coming later than Tzuyu. Today was the day they'd tell their friends that they are dating. It's also the day they will attend Angel's birthday party, Tzuyu's niece Gianna's 6th birthday, watch a movie together, and go to a museum of arts. Pretty big day.

"WELCOME CHEWY, AND MINGYU!!" Nayeon happily greeted. She's with her boyfriend, S. Coups. And Jihyo is with Seungkwan. This is all so crazy to think that Mingyu's friends are dating Tzuyu's friends. This all happened coincidentally! Anyways, once they both say down, they decided to tell it already. Mingyu started it by saying "Okay, guys, you all know that I like Tzuyu.". "And I like Mingyu." Tzuyu said. "Anyways," she continued, "me and Mingyu are...." she said pausing. Everybody waited for what she will say but they ended up starting to guess what she was going to say.

"Getting married?" Jihyo asked.

"Unnie, we should be dating first." Tzuyu responded.

"Having a baby?" Nayeon asked.

"UNNIE! I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!" Tzuyu said, blushing. That made her have some dirty thoughts. (A/N: Chou Tzuyu!!)

"Going to go to my birthday?" Dahyun asked.

"Your birthday was long ago, Dahyun unnie." Tzuyu said again.

"AH! We know!! You guys are dating!" Said the remaining six.

"Correct!!" Tzuyu happily said.

"OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY HOLY EARS!" Nayeon said.

"Don't you mean your holy face?" S. Coups. Asked. Nayeon blushed.

"Anyways... let's continue our day eh?" Mingyu suggested. So they did.

-~- Time Skip -~-

It was 11:00 PM and Mingyu and Tzuyu were headed home. Mingyu dropped Tzuyu off to her house and then went home. (A/N: aww so caring) And after flopping onto his nice comfortable bed, he opened his phone to see a HUGE amount of missed calls from his mom, dad and Tzuyu. And also a bunch of texts from Tzuyu.

"Hi."

"Thanks for dropping me off."

"Are you still there?"

"Earth to Mingyu."

"Kim Mingyu??!!"

"Oh yeah, you're driving. I'll come back later. Bye."

These were SOME of the texts she sent to him. Wow he missed a LOT. He replied to her by sending many hearts, selcas of him doing the peace sign and the finger heart gesture. And of course cute GIFs. Tzuyu was pranking him all along because she knew when Mingyu feels guilty, he will repay in a rather cute way. (A/N: that rhymes.) And with that, Tzuyu was happy with today and drifted off to sleep. While Mingyu, he just stalked Tzuyu's social media to sleep.

-----------
Omg thanks so much for 500+ reads and 40 votes!!! It means so much to me!!! Saranghae~