E-Ermegerd idk

Guys I don't think I can write Tzuyu being tortured. My hearteu is like "why are you doing this? She's your bias yet you write about her getting tortured." But my brain is like "you can do this. You. Can. Do. This. All you need is a little thinking." I DON'T FREAKING KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IT'S LIKE A WAR BETWEEN HEART AND MIND SEND HELP.
----------------------------------------------

Tzuyu will never be happy on Wednesdays. SuYeon torturing her. Ugh. She always wishes either her or SuYeon was never born. She decied to text Mingyu.

Tzuyu: Mingyu are you there?

She saw on the top that Mingyu was active. She decided to text him again.

Tzuyu: Gyu are you there?

This time, Mingyu replied.

Mingyu: Hi Tzu, sorry I was getting some popcorn. I am about to watch a movie, since my parents are gone for 3 months. Want to join?

Tzuyu saw the text and immediately thought of her parents. But she happily accepted.

Tzuyu: Sure!!

Tzuyu ang Mingyu knew each other's address, so Tzuyu dressed and headed to Mingyu's house. It was a Saturday that time. Once Tzuyu arrived, she knocked three times. When the door opened, a wild Mingyu-with-popcorn Pokémon appeared. Haha. He gestured for her to come in, and she did. "What movie are we gonna watch? What genre? What's the title?" Tzuyu asked. "Haha the genre is horror and the movie is The Conjuring 2." He laughed. "WHAT?! OMG I'M GONNA SCREAM!" Tzuyu said. She was scared of horror movies. From Chucky, Exorcist, Annabelle, The Conjuring, Insidious, Insidious II, Insidious III name that horror movie, and she will not like it. Mingyu laughed again. "Aigoo you're so adorable."

They watched the movie. However, SuYeon was watching them. From one move to another. And then, when it was Tzuyu's time to go, she said her goodbyes. But then as she was about to open the door, she saw SuYeon hiding in the bushes. SuYeon thought she was sneaky, nope. Not at all. So she asked Mingyu if she could stay the night. He of course said yes coz ermegerd a night with Chou Tzuyu?! TALK ABOUT LUCKY BOY. But the only problem is Tzuyu doesn't have extra clothes. But Mingyu decided to lend her some of his shirts. Tzuyu dressed in one and it looked amazing on her. She kinda looked Jennie (BlackPink) in her oversized shirt (I think it was) in Boombayah.

So then, while that was happening, SuYeon was waiting, waiting and waiting for Tzuyu to come out. She got so tired that she gave up and headed home. THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR SENDING SUYEON HOME.

-- The next day --

It was time for Tzuyu to head home. She had such a fun time hanging out with Mingyu yesterday. But the most awkward part was going to bed. Mingyu and Tzuyu slept back to back. But then in the end, theu hugged each other. AUTHOR WITNESSED IT ALL IT WAS ADORABLE AND THEY ALMOST KISSED. Yes. Almost. Kissed. JESUS WHY DID YOU NOT MAKE THEM KISS AUTHOR WANTED TO SEE IT ALL!!

So, Tzuyu headed home. She half expected SuYeon to pop out of nowhere but she didn't. What a relief. And then, she safely got home.

-~-~- that was chapter 7! Whew. I really didn't want Chewy to get tortured here, idk why. So I didn't  xD but hope you enjoyed! Bai~
~E~ -~-~-