19 | Ghoul Goes Wild

Red pinpricks glowed in the darkness and seemed to be the sole source of light

Red pinpricks glowed in the darkness and seemed to be the sole source of light. (Y/n)'s eyes burned with hunger, anger and grief, that only the broadest part of her felt. Blood coated the walls, floor and every other place in the room. It was a complete bloodbath. 

Screams that once filled the room were now non-existent, as (y/n) continued the massacre; satisfying the fire that burned in her blackened heart.

Her breathing was erratic, and she shredded the meat to the bone, adding to the pile that filled half the room. She mussed her hair when she couldn't find any more, and a growl escaped her throat.  She crouched on the ground and clutched her head, trying to control the monster inside. But it wasn't working. Why wasn't it working?

Uta clenched his fists and was still thinking of a plan to rescue (y/n). This was going to be difficult, and his brows furrowed frustration. The sounds of footsteps came towards him when he was still lost in his thoughts.

Coming back to reality, he immediately identified who it was without looking. (y/n)'s father. His eyes grew darker and his knuckles were now a pure white, from where he was clenching his fists too hard.

"Uta, you're still here?" asked the embodiment of (y/n)'s worst nightmare.

"Yes, sir," Uta spat out, through clenched teeth.

The aged ghoul just chuckled and opened the door, that Uta had been guarding. Once he had fully entered the room, the ghoul grinned widely at the sight before him. His daughter clutching her head in defeat on the floor.

The scent of blood that seeped out of the room excited her father further. "Isn't this just wonderful?"

 "Isn't this just wonderful?"