11 | Coming

Uta slammed his fist against the wall, and his chest heaved up and down as he tried to calm down

Uta slammed his fist against the wall, and his chest heaved up and down as he tried to calm down. The guilt he felt was almost unbearable, and it was a feeling he wasn't all too familiar with. He could hunt. He could kill. He could tear his meat to shreds, without a hint of remorse. However, this time was different; this was about (y/n), and what he had done to her.

"Dammit!" he roared. He wrenched open the door, with a little too much force, and ran down the stairs that led to the shop below.

Not bothering with grabbing a jacket, he hurried outside to see if he could catch up with her. On the street outside, it was eerie and there was a strange feeling in the air - like something bad had just occurred there. He didn't know what direction she had travelled in. Where could she have gone? She didn't have anywhere to go.

And then he caught a whiff of something sweet. Blood, and not just any blood, it was most definitely hers. He followed the scent and came to the alleyway that (y/n) had just collapsed in, and she was no longer there. Nothing but still drying blood could be seen, leading away from where the male ghoul stood.

There was another scent mixed in with (y/n)'s, one he knew all too well, and in an instant he knew where she was.

An evil glint sparked in his red eyes. He was coming for his Bloody Red.

 He was coming for his Bloody Red