Chapter 23

The Ghost jumped out of hyperspace and approached the massive star cluster to get to Kabera.

"Whiplash, do it" Fawn told her dragon.

The reptile's tail charged with crackling energy before he whacked it on the dashboard.
Lightning bolts of power jumped all over the control panel.

"Okay, there we go" Whiplash purred and flew on to his Ezra's shoulder.

Hera controlled the Ghost in to the star cluster and jumped into hyperspace again.

The ship entered Kabera's system where the familiar planet, moons and dragons met the crews gazes.
Blitzen and a few of his friends gave purrs of joy to see the Ghost and approached the space craft.

"Welcome back Ghost team" Blitzen greeted, spinning round and faced them.

"Blitzen. Is there any empty landing ports? I know it's rush hour for the shipments right now" Fawn told him.

"Lando just left, his port is empty."

"Sounds good. Make sure it's clear" Fawn replied.

Blitzen nodded and flew down to the planet. 

"Lando? Please don't tell me you do business with Lando Calrissian?" Kanan pleaded.

"We do trade often. He gives me intel, rare dragon eggs and occasionally brings new information on shipments that might come in useful. Why?" Fawn asked.

"We've done a deal with him before. Worst idea of our lives" Ezra replied.

"Hmm, Lando never told me he'd done business with you guys before. I'll have to ask him about it."

"Please don't" Zeb growled.

"Zeb's the reason we had to do a deal with Lando" Sabine whispered to her.

"He bet Chopper in a game of Sabark against Lando."

"Why would you bet Chopper?" Fawn asked.

"Okay! Let's get down to the docking bays" Zeb said loudly.

Hera rolled her eyes and turned the Ghost down. Considering the ship was still crackling with electricity, they could find their way easily through the fog.
The Ghost soared from the thick mist and came into the open lands of Kabera. Landing in a large docking port, the Ghost hissed as steam flew from the supports.

"We'll be back in a few hours" Hera told Fawn and Ezra as they walked down the ramp.

"So don't get into trouble Ezra."

"He's with me. He'll be fine" Fawn promised as Hurricane and Whiplash flew onto the two rebels shoulders.

Hera nodded and the ramp closed.
Ezra, Hurricane, Whiplash and Fawn watched the Ghost disappear into the clouds.

"So the library. Where is it?" Ezra asked.

"It's one of the biggest buildings on Kabera. It's not too far" Fawn replied and they set off.

Hurricane and Whiplash grew to their bigger sizes and walked beside the two rebels.

"I still don't see why you needed to come" Fawn told Whiplash.

"I wanted to. And don't worry, I know the rules. Ezra can't be my rider because I'm too young and all the physics stuff" the dragon rolled his eyes.

"The rules of Kabera are very serious Whiplash. If we disobeyed them we'd be in pretty hot water" Hurricane told his brother.

"Wait, aren't you the commander of this place? Who would you be in trouble with?" Ezra asked.

Fawn looked out to the mountain in the distance.