The only this worse than a player, is a player who knows..Chapter2

Start from the beginning

"Need a ride?" Jenny asked me. I looked at the sky. It was a ncie day.

"Nah, ill walk today. Tell Jake for me?" i asked. Jenny laughed.

"Any excuse to talk to Jake! Ok, bye!" She said, running to Jake's car. I smiled and began walking. We live a good 2miles away, but i feel like staying in the fresh air.

I walked leisurly and stopped at every bench and looked around. I wish i was good at something. Or could be pretty. Everyone else has something about them that makes them noticable.

As i walked i sang 'Heavan', by DjSammy. I love singing but i dont like doing it in front of people.

"Baby your all that i want, when your lying here in my arms.

Im finding it hard to believe, we're in heavan.

And love is all that i need, and i found it there in your heart.

It isnt too hard to see, we're in heavan.

Oh, thinking about our younger years.

There was only you and me, we were young and wild and free.

Now nothing could take you away from me.

We've been down that road before, but thats over now.

You keep me coming back for more.

Baby your all that i want, when your lying here in my arms.

Im finding it hard to believe, we're in heavan.

And love is all that i need, and i found it there in your heart.

It isnt too hard to see, we're in heavan."

I stopped singing when i heard someone grunting. I looked up and saw someone bouncing a soccer ball on their head and chest. I hid behind the houses hedge. A very nice hedge if i may say so. It was Ryder! A shirtless, sweating Ryder, working on his sports. I was about to keep walking...but it was too good a sight to leave.

He is pretty good looking. All of the guys are. But theres something about him that makes him more attractive. Suddenly, Ryder stopped playing and sighed.

"I know you're there." he said. My jaw dropped. How? i was soooo quiet! And...Oh my god! That was the longest sentance ive ever heard him say! I walked out of my hiding place and looked at him.

"How's you know?" I asked nervously. Ryder turned around to look at me.

"I heard you walk up, then hide. You're a very good singer Rayne." he said. I was still shocked about how much he was talking.

"Thanks Ryder...uh...sorry about spying on you." I said. He grinned slightly. Another shock. He never smiles.

"S'okay. I see why you were. I know im not the ugliest dude out there. wink wink" he said. I blushed.

The only thing worse than a player, is a player who knows you think he's hot.

"Uh...yeah..." i murmered nervously. Ryder smiled. A real smile. Ryder is tall and muscular. Not bod-builder muscular, but a good size. His fac isnt drop dead gorgeous like Jasons...but its nice. He has dark brown hair that is same length as Jasons, with a single dirty blondish streak down the back. His eyes arent electric like Jasons...but inviting.