Chapter 11 ~ Never Again Pt. 02

*Luka's P.o.v*

My breathing was so irregular and fast, I honestly thought I was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen.

I finally reached Blaire's door to her house, checking my wallet for her house key. After the fiasco last year, her mother insisted I have a key.

I shoved it into the lock and forcefully turned it, busting her door opened. I didn't bother to close it as I ran up the stair. I checked the hall bathroom, no luck. The bedroom, no lu- Crying! I ran into her bathroom, tripping in the process as I saw her. My Kitten, The girl that shared a crib with me, the girl that shared her crayons with me in kinder, the girl who wore my shirts to bed to feel safe. 

My best friend.

I was appalled to say the least. I ran towards her and noticed how little her pulse was, I knew I was too late.

"911, What's your emergency?"

"H-hi . Yes, my...My; girlfriend, has self harmed and I was not aware until I saw her! She's nearly dead! HELP HER!" I shouted into th phone, sure, she isn't exactly my girlfriend but hey, it works.

"Sir, I need you to remain calm, tell us the address and we'll send someone over immediately." The lady from the operator said in a calm voice.

I hurriedly told her the address and then a few minutes later I heard the wailing noise of paramedics. I rushed outside, tears falling like crazy, I stuttered to tell them she was upstairs as a para told me that my breathing was irregular and he put me on this thing similar to a large inhaler.

I saw Blaire pulled out on a stretcher and my tears fell harder. The same man who put my on the breathing thing asked if I'd like to ride with her, I jumped in before she was in the back of the truck herself.

I watched as they closed the doors and started working quickly to give her a pulse to make it to the hospital. I bent my back, crained my neck and kissed her on the lips softly.

"B-baby, Kitten.. I love you so much.." I said quietly, meaning it. I need her to wake up for me.