Chapter 06 ~ Wake Up

A/N hey guys ! I'm in a happy mood ^.^ Mason and I are back together c: anywho I'll add a lot of chapters this weekend. vote comment and fan (;

*Luka's P.o.v*

After I told Blaire everything, we ended up sleeping together. Not in the sexual way, but with my arms secured tightly around her waist and inhaling her scent while I felt her soft snores. It was around 7:00 p.m when I woke up again.

I slightly shook her sleeping figure and smiled when she wrapped her arms around my neck. I decided to just carry her down to the car and drive to the warehouse; I had called the guys and scheduled the meeting for now. She'd finally see her father again. I wonder how she'd react to that.

As I pulled the covers off of her I saw her skirt was up slightly, exposing her underwear. I bit my lip slightly to contain myself.

Snap out of it, Luka! She's your best friend. You cannot like her.; you'd only hurt her anyways.

I pulled down her skirt, purposly letting my hand touch her thighs, feeling the old and new scars formed on her skin. After placing a random pair of black Toms on her feet, I swiftly lifted her limp body up bridal style and carried her down the flight of stairs.

As we approached my car, I gracefully placed her in and buckled her seatbelt, doing the same with me as I turned the ignition and made the car roar like a lion.

~*~1 Hour Later~*~

I parked around the corner of the warehouse in Blaney Woods and shook Blaire's still sleeping body. I clapped my hands in her ear. I even started shaking her violently.

She just wouldn't wake up.

I was beyond freaking out; I was nearly in tears as I tried speaking to wake her.

"K-kitten, you need to wake up. Please wake up for your Teddy."

I shook her again; nothing.

"BLAIRE. KITTEN. WAKE UP PLEASE!" I screamed at her  and shook her violently as tears rushed off my face like the Niagra Falls.

I whipped out my phone and pressed '1' for speed dial to call Tony.

"Kid, where are you? Everyone is waiting." Were his first words.

"B-Blaire..Not..Wake up." I sttuttered as I sucked in a breath to make it seem as if I hadn't cried.

"Where are you?!" his strong voice boomed, in the background I heard chairs screeching on the floor.

"I-in the front by the Cherry Tree.." I spoke so softly I'm surprised he heard me and with a quick, 'on my way', he and the men were by the tree.

There wasn't many of us, maybe 40 or so all together; we used only 4 in the main group.

Tony, Kyle, Randi,  and Jackson all ran with super hero speed towards the car.

I hurriedly unlocked her passenger side and allowed Tony to grab his daughter.

I watched all the guys give me a sad smile as they walked back with Tony.

After a few minutes staring off into space, I got out the car and sighed.

I hope she's okay. I can't live without my Kitten.