Chapter 12 ~ Zero Gravity

*Blaire's P.o.v*

I opened my eyes and squinted as I saw a bright white light, nearly blinding me.

After a few minutes, my eyes finally adjusts and I realized I was in the hospital and all the images and thoughts flooded back to my mind.

I groaned in pain as I tried to lift my arm, looking at it, I saw a large bandage around my forearm.

"Baby, be careful." A voice said, it seemed so familiar. I craned my neck to the left and saw Luka, he looked like shit to say the least.

Bloodshot eyes, chapped lips, matted hair, and wrinkled up clothes. Yet, he still managed to look beautiful.

"Did you j-just call me baby?" I said, my voice raspy from the lack of speech I had.

He smiled softly and nodded. Then, he leaned towards me, scooting the probably uncomfortable hospital chair closer to the bed, and placed a soft kiss lightly on my head.

"I'm glad you're okay, Kitten. I've been here since you.. you did that." He spoke softly with sad eyes.

"What about Giselle? Shouldn't you be with her? After all, you are her boyfriend."

He just kept that damn perfect smile on his face whilst staring at me. I gave him a look of utter confusion. But as soon as I was going to speak again; his lips connected to mine. 

My eyes widened as I responded back almost immediately. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. He tasted like peanut butter and chocolate. Perfect combination for a perfect guy who I am in love with.

I feel like there's zero gravity.