Chapter 03 ~ Little Talks

hey guys -.- so I was writing an amazeball chapter and the friggin laptop DIED and didnt save my work v.v *tears up* boo hoo hoo x) anyway this is Luka's p.o.v now.  enjoy!

*Luka's P.o.v*

About three hours ago, I drove into Blaire's driveway to her beige colored townhouse and walked inside with a shitload of candy, soda, chips, and cookies. Her mother, Dalinda, gave me a gigantic bear hug and started speaking spanish quickly.  I forgot she was Puerto Rican and that Blaire's dad, Samuel, was an all day California man.

After that crazy 'family reunion' we hauled ass up the stairs.

~*~Hours Later~*~

We watched nearly six Disney movies, ate all the candy, and even had a dance battle.

Before I even knew it, Blaire was asleep. The peaceful rise and fall of her chest and her soft snores made me smile as I watched her lay on her bed. Her long brown hair was sprawled around her head as a halo and her small body was curled up into a ball.

She's so gorgeous.  I'm lucky to have her as a friend. Nobody but me can show her how truly amazing she is.

I smiled at her and then remembered how I yelled at her today. God, I'm such a jackass.  I ran a hand through from short hair and sighed deeply.

I remember the conversation with my boss, Tony. He's not like a pizza parlour kind of boss; more of a gang leader type of boss.

**Flashback**

I was in a sour mood when Blaire went into the pet store because my dad, for the 30th time this month, is trying to making me go out for the football team. Like, I have better things to do than throw a football and get tackled for  a living.

I walked slowly behind Blaire into the pet store and watched her run around like a five year old. I couldn't help but smile. But as soon as she looked toward the turtles I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket, indication of a text message.

It was from the top gang leader and my boss, Tony.

'You need to call me. It's about Rayne.'

My jaw clenched tightly and i knew my eyes went into slits of anger. What is wrong with my baby sister? She's only 8, she can't have that much harm to her; maybe her Barbie doll broke.

Blaire walked up to me but I was in a double sour mood so I just whipped out an unknown amount of cash and tossed it at her, walking out of the store.

I quickly dialed Tony's number and  barked into the phone.

"WHERE'S MY BABY SISTER?!"

"The Phantoms have her. Our insights at sector B saw them take her after school today."

All I could see was red. Hot tears sprung in my eyes and I angrily wiped them away.

"The Phantoms? North Side gang? Why would they harm my baby sister?"

"Well, They're most likely trying to show us that they are going to become number one gang; and taking to co-leaders prized possession,  with an exception to your little girlfriend, was a warning."

"Blaire is NOT my girlfriend. Kitten is my best friend. I'm out with her now actually. I demand you hold a meeting immidieatly with Sectors A, B, and C- I'm getting my sister back at any cost. Mission starts in three days; training is in two."

Tony chuckled softly, "Whatever you say, Kid. Are you going to ever tell Blaire about this? I know she's strong, I've seen her at the ring working out, she could help us."

I was silent as Blaire came out of the store; my anger had reached it's peak. I needed all the help I could get, but Blaire would be put in danger.

"I got to go, I'll tell her later. Bye." I didn't wait for his goodbye as I hung up and faced Blaire.

She knew something was wrong but decided to do what she always does to me-poking.

I couldn't take that shit so I snapped. As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted them. She started to cry and I needed to make things right. I held her tightly and apologized.

After she slightly calmed down, I saw white in her hand and it was a turtle.

"You got an albino turtle?" Why in the he- Oh wait, this is Blaire Reynolds. That's why.

She giggled and said, "Yep, he's got that bad ass look."

I bit my lip to keep from laughing.  "He looks like he fell in flour.."

My kitten gave me a look of pure rage. I insulted the flour turtle.

"Apologize! Apologize to Norman!"

I laughed and apologized, then we got in the car and drove to her house.

~*~Present Time~*~

I saw Norman on her desk munching on a celery stick from earlier and smiled. I yawned softly and stretched my back, I decided I'll tell my kitten everything tomorrow morning and hopefully Tony will be right about her being able to help us get Rayne back. I lay on the bed next to Blaire and instantly fell into a deep slumber.

A/N hey. . sorry this chapter isn't the best. it's just I woke up depressed and I didnt feel like writing,  but I did it for you guys. hope you like it..