Chapter 08 ~ Broken Like Glass

*Blaire's P.o.v*

"Punch, dodge, uppercut. Repeat." Luka commanded like he has been for the last half hour. I sturggled to comprehend what to do as he always seemed to tackle me down and each time earned a groan louder than the last. By now, I'm pretty sure I have somewhere between fifteen to twenty bruises forming on my abdomen, Luka's stupid smirk hasn't washed off his face since we started this stupid work-out session. I'm hot, tired, and hungry but do you think I can leave? No. Fucking Luka is making me stay while everyone else gets Mconald's.

"Luka, can we at least take a break for five minutes?!" I shouted, as I tried to regain my breath. His smirked blew into a full on smile. As I leaned down to relax on the floor, he suddenly sat on me, restricting all airflow to my already out of breath lungs. 

"F-Fuck, Luka.. I can't breathe." I tried to shout at him, only earning a chuckle in return. I squirnmed under him to try and release myself; A faint moan escaped his lips as I did so. I smirked and moved again, making him moan more. He started to realize I heard him, thus getting up and blushing a deep shade of crimson. 

"Hot and bothered much?" I asked with a slight smiled playing on my lips. He just flipped me off and I laughed. 

"Whoa! Does somebody need protection in here?!" Randi shouted, walking back with a bag of Mcdonald's in his hand. I laughed even harder, feeling tears roll down my face. Luka simply muttered a 'fuck you' and sat down on the ground.

Randi and I soon joined as we began to unbag our food and eat.

"Luky baby!" A shrill voice screamed as soon as I bit into my spicy mcchicken. Luka and Randi's heads snapped up to meet a girl with her boobs were practically jumping out of her black tank top and her high waisted shorts showed a lot of her assetts, if you know what I mean. The only normal clothing on her was her black Converse.

Luka got up and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing her cheek. He never smiles that bright around me..

They were pretty much doing the cute couple things the whole time, Luka completely forgot about me, his best friend. I don't think I've ever even met this girl.

"Hey Luka, want to finish up my training?" I asked with a slight smile. I was expecting an answer but all I got was him and that girl whispering things and laughing like a cute couple. I just smiled sadly at my shoes.

Randi had been long gone as soon as she came in, they hugged and smiled, then he left.

Seems like everyone likes this girl.

"Kitten, I love you." He said, my head snapped up as I said, " I lov-"

"Aww Baby! I love you too!" The girl said, cutting me off. Gladly, they hadn't heard me. I simply pushed myself up off the ground and walked straight out of the room, not even caring that tears were falling like a waterfall.

They didn't notice that either. I took out my phone and texted Luka from the car, I was in a buckled, knowing I wouldn't be going anywhere.

"Having fun with your new girl?"

"Giselle? Yeah, she's the best girl in my life (:"

Okay, that hurt. I thought I was the best girl; oh well.

"Nice. So Kitten is her nickname, too? How cute."

After a few minutes, he finally responded.

"Why are you so worried about me and my girlfriend? Go do your stupid photos or something."

My face paled and I felt hot tears fall from my eyes. I shook my head as I reached into my purse in the floor of the car, pulling out my lovely razor. I lifted up my logging shorts slightly and made one long, thick cut in the center of my thigh. Blood poured out in a deep red color; I took a black shirt from my bag, ripped it and tied it around to make sure I don't bleed out.

I've lost my only friend. Now, I'll probably lose myself again. This time, he can't save me.

I hate falling in love, beause in the end, you're only broken like glass. I let Luka Jefferson have my heart in the 6th grade, ever since then, he's always had it.

I looked around for the keys, then cursed mentally. Luka has the damn car keys.

I pulled open my door and slammed it shut. I marched into the warehouse in a angry manner, only to have my world crash down on me again as I saw that girl, Giselle, on Luka's lap kissing him.

My heart shattered. I ran out, and kept on running, I didn't care where to; as long as I got away. Far away.

A/N hey guys.. sorry this chapter is so sad, I'm not in a good mood so this is another filler, hopefully it satisfies you until next time, vote comment fan.