Chapter 10 ~ Never Again pt. 01

*Blaire's P.o.v*

Ever since that day Luka told me off, I've been working out with one of his closest friends secretly so when he has the mission to save Raynebow, I

lI'll swoop in and show up his stupid bitch girlfriend, Giselle. 

"Okay, Reynolds. A few more squats and practice punches and you're done for the day." Randi said while smirking. I've been doing much better since that day about two weeks ago. Only downside is that Luka have been avoiding me like the plaque and everywhere I go, he makes sure he's around with his flavor. I let out a dry laugh thinking about how I could've liked someone like him. He's such a two-faced penny.

"You okay, B?" Randi asked, concern slightly laced onto his face. I've noticed how when he worries, his bright blue eyes turn a darker blue and his eyebrows contort into that of worry. It's kind of cute, because if he doesn't get his way, he pouts like a little kid. Though he looks younger than us all, he's the same age, if not; months older than I.

"I-I'm okay, just lost in thought." I said with a sad smile, hoping he'd buy it.

He didn't. Instead, he gave me an even deeper look of worry. I suddenly felt that feeling I haven't gotten in a while; self-hate. I let him down, I know I did.

He wrapped his arms around me and I just completely broke down. It's seeming as though everything is my fault. I quickly tore my week body away from his and ran out the door of the work out place.

I got in my car, ignoring his calls and pleads, driving off towards my side of town.

Once I got home, I flung my keys onto the table and I stomped into my bedroom. Tears welled in my eyes as I mentally cursed myself for being such a failure. 

I lost Luka, I lost my dad-whom I know probably doesn't actually want me now or ever for that matter, I can never please anyone. Why am I here?

I searched through all my cabinets, finding an extra shaving razor and plucked off the blade. I also grapped a bottle of ani-depressants along with me.

I quietly sang the tune of 'Loser' by 3 Doors Down as I drew the blade numerous times along my thigh and stomach, but after feeling the agonizing pain; I put a wash cloth in my mouth to silent my pathetic cries.

I reached my limit- 45 slices and three burns from the lighter I found. I felt weak and worthless but I wasn't done wih my self-mutilation just yet. I grabbed the pill bottle and turne on the tap water from th sink.

"Goodbye, lonely, fucked up world." I said quietly as I downed all the pills that were left. Almost, instantly my vision blurred and I felt my eyes grow heavy. Soon, my body became hard to hold up and I fell to the floor, not before seeing darkness consume me.

*Luka's P.o.v*

"Baby!" The shrill voice of my girlfriend was heard throughout my empty house. I've grown irritated by her. In all honesty, she is nothing compared to Blaire's sweetness. I miss her.

I need to check on Blaire anyway, after I cooled down from our fight, I regretted everything I said to her. I assumed she wanted nothing to do with me anymore so I simply let her be.

Randi was telling me about how he was training her, but how something looked off about her for the past few weeks.

"I'm coming, Sweetheart!" I said, in a monotonous voice. Just then, my phone rang with the annoying ringtone of #SELFIE by the Chainsmokers. Blair picked it out, so I kept it.

"Hello?" I said into my phone, not actually caring who it was unless Blaire's sweet voice voice was at the other line.

"B-Blaire needs you dude!" Randi practically yelled through the receiver.

"What's wrong?" I said, worry was starting to consume my body and mind.

"She's not herself dude, she seems distant."

My world stopped as I thought about what happened last year.

*~* Flashback*~*

I was hanging out with Randi and Jackson in front of my driveway, shooting hoops and laughing over Blaire's fall in the lunch room.

"Man, I swear, she's an idiot!" I shouted as I caught my breath.

jackson just shook his head. Randi, however, barked out in laughter like a dog ad said, "Well, maybe she's stable on her knees, if you know what I mean." 

"I sometimes think she's been on them for long periods of time for the football team." Randi said, making a basket.

"Maybe it's cause her 'daddy is dead'" I said, with quotations around the death part.

Just then a girl with short brown hair was seen from the corner of my eye. She was wearing a flowy spring dress and sandals.

Blaire. 

Tears were visible in her eyes as her saddened eyes darted from me to my friends.

"K-kitten, I can ex-"

"Don't. Just, bye Luka! By the way, my party was at 3:30."

"Party?" I said, confused as hell.

Tears didn't show any shame as they fell down her face.

"F-first you talk shit about m-me and my long gone father, but also forget my 17th b-birthday. Some best friend you are!" She said, whilst throwing the friendship ring I gave her in the 4th grade, at my feet.

"Kitten!" I called for her, but it was already too late, she ran down the street towards her house.

I looked at the guys and Jackson, for the first time, spoke out.

"You're fucked, dude. Go fix it."

I nodded and ran down her house; she locked the door.

I, being the smart bastard I am, found the key her mom always left under the mat. I unlocked the door and searched the whole house before I heard faint whimpering come form the upstairs portion of the house.

Sure, I knew she self-harmed but I never thought I'd see when I got up the stairs to her bathroom.

Blood was everywhere.

A small and broken looking Blaire was curled up into a ball near the bathtub, her dress stained in the red liquid.

I grabbed her arms slowly and pulled them closer to me, examining all the cuts from her wrist up her forearm. Tears sprung into my eyes as I looked at her.

This was all my fault!

I quickly whipped out the first-aid kit and some disinfectant spray.

I sprayed her arm, watching as her face contorted into that of pain.

"Shh, Kitten. It'll feel better soon." I whispered, she simply nodded.

I then wrapped her arm in gauze and kissed her right temple, tears falling sliently from both of our eyes.

*~* End Of FB*~*

I cried again as I remembered thee memory. I almost lost her that day and I'll be dammned if I lose her again.

"Giselle, go home, please." I said as I walked into my room, where Giselle was only in a bra and some short shorts.

God, did this girl know what clothing was?

"Oh, okay." She said in a baby voice as she collected her things and left. Not soon after, I left to go see if Blaire is alright. 

I think I love her, I can't let her leave me again.