Chapter 04 ~ I Kissed The Scars

*Blaire's P.o.v*

I woke up to darkness. What the hell? Where was the sun? Is the Zombie Apocalypse finally here?

I squirmed in my bed;  my legs touching something hard. I screamed loudly causing whatever was next me to bolt up quickly.

"Kitten,  What the fuck did you kick me in the face for?"

I smiled sheepishly towards Luka's hidden features. Even in the dark, I could see him glaring with a bloody nose.

"Well, uh, it was dark you see. I thought we were having a Zombie Apocalypse so I was kicking around my bed freaking out." I smiled shyly at the end. He simply got up and walked towards my desk, flipping on my nicely strung Christmas lights that twinkled around my room.

"My nose is bleeding. Kitten, the Zombie Apocalypse is not happening for a while.." He spoke muffled while covering his nose, making his way to the bathroom and closing the door.

"Sorry! I love you!" I shouted to him. He chuckled softly through the closed door.

I twisted my body to my left and saw that my phone was charging in the table; I clicked the home button and my Galaxy s3 blinked to life.

March 18, 2014

I sighed softly and layed back down. I usually love this time of morning, but I have a feeling something bad is going to happen today.

I saw the lights go out, felt my eyes grow heavy and felt the bed dip down on my right; signalling that Luka was laying back down.

He wrapped his strong broad arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest, kissing my forehead.

"Go back to sleep, Kitten, I'll wake you up in the morning to take some photos in the park." He spoke softly as he smiled through the darkness.

"But Luka, my phone has a full memory from the pictures that I took for Tumblr." I love photography and taking photos; something about it relaxes me amd others seem to enjoy my pictures.

"You'll see in the morning. Goodnight, Kitten. I love you." He simply said as he shut his eyes.

I decided to close my eyes as well and soon saw blackness.

~*~2 Hours Later~*~

*Luka's P.o.v*

I rubbed my eyes and looked to my left and saw Blaire's window; light shone through the slit in her light crème colored curtains.

I sat up and stretched a little before I turned to her sode of the bed, only to notice she wasn't there. I don't know why, but I started to panic.

Where was she? She better be safe!

I quickly grabbed my Hollister jacket and ran down the stairs while putting my arms through the sleeves.

I ran into something, knocking it down on the floor hard.

I looked down to a girl in a black skater skirt with a black and white flower shirt on, her long brown hair in a side fishtail.

Blaire?

I quickly hoisted her up and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Teddy! Why'd you knock me down?" She asked, using my rarely used nickname.

"Kitten, I'm so sorry, you just weren't in bed so I got scared. I love you so so so so much; I'm so-"

"I was making you breakfast, Teddy. I also love the new Polaroid Camera.." She said softly, moving her hands down her skirt to cover something from me.

"Thank you. Now what's up your skirt?"

Her face paled and her expression went to disgusted.

"LUKA JEFFERSON!" She shouted and I mentally scolded myself.

"Not like that,  Kitten! I know you're hiding something. Please show me?" I pleaded with her.

Her head fell low on her shoulders and she whispered, "I'll show you upstairs."

I jogged upstairs with her and sat next to her on the bed.

"Kitten, will you show me?" I asked softly, something was definitely wrong with her.

"See for yourself." was all she said as she kept her head low.

I sighed softly and placed my hands at the hem on her skirt, I pulled her skirt up slowly,  trying to ignore her black lace underwear as I saw the numerous amount of scars all around her thighs. Words were carved into her skin as well: fat, whore, ugly, failure.

One word stuck out the most, it looked older than the others and it said something I never would've guessed.

Mine.

Those 4 simple words made my blood boil.

Who hurt my Blaire? I can't believe that someone hurt her..

I heard sniffling above me and met Blaire's tear filled brown eyes.

I kissed every single scar on her thighs and wrapped my arms tightly around her. She pulled away first and spoke slowly.

"You're hiding from me, too. Spill it, love."