25

Jason's POV:

After Mason's story Max and Chance went to gym so they can start training gang members.

We wanted to be ready for their next attack. Also Mason and Ace were starting to do research about Peter and that night in the club.

It isn't fair that while all of them are working I will be realxin with Blair.

But, who cares?

I got dressed and decided to walk to Blair's house. It wasn't that far

"Get in looser."  Blair says while opening the door. I chuckle at that and walk in. 

Her house wasn't that big or with great views. But it gives you the  feeling of being at home.

It is really cozy and comfortable. Not something that you expect to see at street fighters house.

"So what do you do want to do today?" I ask her as I flung myself on sofa. She sat near me and shrugged.

"Lets go to the city and have a lunch and see what happens there." She proposed.  I made myself into the sitting position and moved closer to her while she smiled.

"After that we come here and have some fun" I said while I trapped Blaor betwrne my arms. She chuckled but shook her head.

"We can't. I promised Chance to come over to her place and stay over night." She said and peeked my lips. I sigh defeated and kiss her once more.

  We walked around while searching for  somewhere to eat. We ended up going to one of the Chinese restaurants.

"No, you are doing it wrong, Jay. Hold them like this" Blair said while demonstrating me how she holds sticks.

I tried few more times bur failed again. "Ugh whatever I can eat sushi with my hands too." I said and Blair chuckled.

I am not great with things like holding sticks or flipping pens.  I don't get along with small things.

After finishing with our meal we roamed the streets and talked about dfferent things.

We went to the movie and as clichè as it may sound we made out half of the movie.

"So, want me to drop you off in Chance's place?" I askes Blair as we made our way to my house. We were tired of walking and gang house was closer than Blair's.

"No, just drive me back to my house. I must take few things from there before heading out." She said and moved our intertwined hands back and forth.

I stopped in front of the house and turned to her without letting go of her hand.

"I love you." I said and moved closer to her. Blair smiled. "Love you too" with that our bodies pressed to each other and our lips touched.

I have seen a lot of girls in my life and had few girlfriends too. But none of them were like Blair. I mean, none of them punched me when I made move to catch their attention or ignored me like her.

Suddenly it started to rain and we seperated. "Better get going if you don't want to be soaking wet." Blair said and started to run while dragging me with her.

I chuckle at that and follow her lead.

Chance's POV:

Max and I gave task to the gang members and were watching them to make sure they do everything right.

"All right, everybody, 5 minute break." I said and heard them sigh in relief. We made our way to the hallway. Max took a bottle from one of the boxes and gave one to me.