06

Chance's POV:

For a minute we all stood silent and kept looking at Max.

"And that's your 'I don't know how you will react' secret?" Jason asked and walked over to Max.

"Dude, I mean thats how you are right? We can't judge you or hate you for that. It is part of you." Jason said and Max smiled.

"Yeah, Max If you are ok with it then I am totally cool. I am happy if you are happy" I said and Max hugged me.

"Thanks best friend" he said and chuckled. "So who's that lucky guy?" Mason asked and pointed at the picture.

Max scratches the back of his neck while pretending that he didn't hear it.

We all looked at him curiously and he sighed. "Ok, it is Tony. I was with him before I came here. " He said and looked at us.

He took photo from Mason. "This photo was taken yesterday. We were out in the midnight." Max said and looked at us.

"Wait, then how did it was in the car with the supplies we got few days ago?" Jason asked.

"Someone must have put it there when you were carrying weapons inside. This was planned." Ace said.

"Don't we have camera's aroundthe place? Lets see what they got" I said and went straight into the security room.

In this room we have comouters connected to the all cameras in this building our house and around my old building.

I quickly opened the front door cameras and played it. We skipped a little to the time when Jason was carrying weapons.

In the video after Mason walked in with the package after few seconds one guy walked from behind the bush and put that box and quickly run away.

He was wearing black hoodie that covered his face. Leaving us no lead to follow.

Fuck.

"What the fuck is this person's problem?" Max said as Mason explained him about the boxes.

"Well we don't know too. But we must learn it quickly" Ace said and I nodded.

I looked at my clock and sighed. "Anyways guys we have more important stuff today. Now, separate and go get ready. We will meet here at 7. " I said and they nodded.

It was 5 pm now. I wanted to take Blair to the mission with us . I went to the training room and looked around.

Blair was speaking with some guys in the corner. I also saw Jason looking at her when he was passing through the room.

I shook my head and walked to Blair. "So how is it going in here?" I asked her. She smiled. "Good"

"Ok then what you say about going on a mission with us tonight?" I asked.

She looked at me excited. "Hell yes. I am in. What I am gonna do?" She asked.

"You will be the bait for someone with really important information. Are you sure you still want to do it?" I said it and looked to see her reaction.

It didn't change a bit she was still excited and wanted to go in mission. "Of course. It will make things more interesting" Blair said.

I smiled. "Then follow me we must get you ready for that." We went to the upstairs.

In there we have rooms filled with different kinds of clothes and make up. Since we have few other baits in the gang it was really important to have a room like that.

"So, lets choose dress first. The most important part of being the bait is to find the suitable dress and make up. You must wear something attractive but not to attractive. Do make up but not to much." I said while Blair was listening to it all.

I looked through the dresses then I found the one which I was looking for. It was black dress with the litle cut in the back and it was showing a little of her chest.

"So I go in do my thing order drink and make that man come to the back of the club?" She asked after she finished with the make up.

While she was doing so I got ready and was putting on my wig. "Yeah thats exactly what you will do." I said.

Blair was looking at me with curiosity. "You do that every time you go on a mission?" She asked. I nodded.

"We all do it. Just to protect our real identifies. Oh, also don't tell the client your real name just make something up. "I reminded it to her and she nodded.

"Ok then. It looks kind of easy. What's the trick?" She asked. I smirked. "It is not easy to grab guys attention at first. Sometimes you must work really hard to get them interested" I said.

Me and Blair went downstairs and saw Max as usual. Mason was wih him too. But as always Ace and Jason were running late.

"Start the car I'll go and rush this idiots" I said to Mason. He nodded and went outside.

I walked upstairs and knocked the door. "If both of you won't be ready in 2 minutes I am gonan go without you"I yelled and heard some shuffling from the room.

"All done we can go" Ace said as he and Jason walked out. I rolled my eyes and we all went outside.

Jason checked out Blair and licked gis lips. I hit him wih my shoulder. "Save it for later" I said and moved forward.

Jason looked at me as he didn't do anything and sat at the back of the SUV.

We soon arrived at the club and went to our usual place. "So I kind of don't know what is this mission about. Can you explain it?" Max asked.

"Ok, so remember we had some problems with few of our drug deals in other clubs? Me and Mason made research about it and found out that someone was giving wrong information about us to the other gangs. " I said as barmen bought our drinks.

"What do you mean by wrong information?" Jason asked. "They said that we are working with cops to bring others down also that we aren't reliable source" Mason answered.

"So what we are gonna do is send Blair to bring us this guy who is saying all this and then having a talk with him?" Ace said and I nodded.

I looked down to the people dancing in the dance pole and chatting around with their drinks in their hands.

"Blair, he is there. Near the barman 6th person from the left" I said and looked at her. She nodded to me. "Should I go now or wait a bit?" She asked me.

"He was sitting there for a while guess. You can go now but be careful. Don't make it too obvious" I said and she nodded.

She went down there and just started dancing in the other side. Soon that guy went to the dance pole too.

At first she ignored hin but sok she started dancing closer to him. They whispered to each other somehing and continued to dance.

Meanwhile me and guys was speaking about what to do with that guy. But Jason kept loosing his concentration.

I looked to the back and saw them ordering drinks. He leaned on and kissed her neck and she whispered something in his ear and made eye contact with me.

"It is time guys. Blair will bring him to the back lets go" I said and quickly stood up from my place.

Lets get over it.

Hi I would like to thank leaving_forever for my beautiful cover. It was totally worth the wait.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share