09

Chance's POV:

I put all shopping bags into the room and dropped myself to the bed.

Shopping can make you really tired.

After lying on the bed and scrolling trough the internet, I decided to go downstairs and see what boys found about that gang.

"How is it going Jason?" I pat his shoulder and sat near him.

"Actually not that bad. I managed to get a little bit of information about the gang members. Well, a gang member actually." He said.

"Why only one?" I asked him. He was the best hacker that I have ever known.

"They security is really good. I think it is maybe he was working with mafia people before so he got techniques from them. "He said and I nodded.

"Anyways, who is that lucky guy?" I said and got apples for both myself and Jason.

"Peter Jonas. 21 years. Lives near the central park" he said and turned computer towards me.

There were a pictures of him in different places. Mostly in the park and in different cafés.

His hair was brown-ish his eyes color were interesting it was kind of glowing in the sun or shinning. I didn't know which one for sure.

"Some good looking guy in here"Max whistled jokingly and made himself tea. He was all dressed up.

This made me remember that I am having a date tonight too. I should be ready for 6 and it was already 5.

Great timing Chance

"Find information about Peter and we will figure out other parts later" I said to Jason as I exited the living room and went upstairs.

I got dressed into one of the new dresses that I bought today. After applying a little bit of make up I was finally ready.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:10. Well, I managed to get ready on time.

I got new notification on my phone and I opened it to see what it was.

From: Ace

Go downstairs and come outside babe. Get ready to have best date of your life. ; )

I smiled and closed my phone. I got to the downstairs and Mason lying in the couch. He was binge watching one of his favourite TV shows.

He looked over at me and smiled. "Well, now you look good. Maybe Ace should take you out to dates often" he joked and I rolled my eyes.

"At least I can look good not like you" I said and Jason chuckled from the other side of the room. Mason throw a pillow at him for that though.

I walked out and saw Ace standing infront of the car and playing in his phone. He put his phone down when he saw me and smiled.

"Come on lets go. I made resarvation for us in restaurant." Ace said and we both sat in the car. He started the engine and we took off.

"So, what is our plans for tonight?" I asked Ace and he looked at me for a moment and turned back to the road.

"Well at first we go to restaurant and then there is a horror movie premiere tonight and then whatever we want" he said.

"It sound good to me. I like the last part best though" I said as Ace was parking the car.

"I like that part too" Ace whispered to my ear and kissed
me softly.

**Morning**

I snuggled to Ace and he tightened his grip around me. "Hey people lift your lazy asses from the bed it is noon already!" Jason opened the door to our room and yelled.

I groaned because of his high-pitched voice and I think Ace threw something to him.

"Ouch dude, no need to be so violent I am going" he huffed and closed the door.

"That asshole. "Ace mumbled and I chuckled. "We must get up anyways" I said and yawned.

After a while me and Ace finally managed to leave the bed and take a shower.

"Oh, you are finally up" Mason said and offered me coffee. I thanked him and sat in one of the chairs.

Ace got himself tea and sat near me. "What time is it?" Ace asked.

Max checked on his phone. "It is 3:40 pm. You guys came home really late so it is normal to sleep like that" he said.

Ace and I nodded to him still sleepily. The date was really good. Movie was one of the scariest movies that I have ever seen. Also at the end me and Ace was kind of drunk so I suppose things happened.

"Chance, I got that extra information about Peter. Wanna look trough?" Jason asked.

Ace looked at me and Jason confused. "Who is Peter?" He said.

Jason told everyone about it and then opened some files on computer.

"So, we know thaf he loves jogging in the morning and is really a fond of coffee. He usually gets his morning coffee at 10 am and starts jogging around that time too." He said and I nodded.

I can already feel a plan forming in my mind.

"He is new to the gang and they are still coding his information. It wasn't fully secured that's why I found it so easily." Jason said to me.

We looked through more pictures and files about him and then I got an idea.

"Guys, I have a plan. Come on stand up, go and get changed." They looked at me confused but didn't complain about anything.

"Babe, whats your awsome plan?" Ace asked me as he changed his shirt.

"Well this guy is probably at coffee shop right now. I'll go there and get to know him." I said and Ace looked at me with his eyebrows risen.

"And that's all? I don't want you to risk if you hadn't got it all under control" he said and hugged me from the back.

He put his head to my shoulderand kissed my cheek. I smiled liking how he cares about me. "Ace, what he can do to me, to us? His job is programing and hacking into computers. He can't even fight." I said and he chuckled.

"Come on lets go. Guys are probably waiting for us." I put his hand on mine and squeezed.

"Ok, you are right. I am just caring too much about you" he said sarcastically and I chuckled.

I kissed him on the lips and he responded back quickly. "I know just trust me as much as I trust you" I said and we both walked. Out of the room.

"I am trusting you"

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share