15

Chance's POV:

"So, what should we do now?" Mason asked me as we entered the gym.

Few days has passed since that attack. Everything were getting back to normal.

We were slowly realizing what happened and how did it happen.

It was clear that someone gave us away. But how and when it happened we didn't know.

I called in an urgent gang meeting to give explanation on what happened and to get them working. Lately they all are getting lazier day by day.

"After the meeting I'll tell you. But for now I don't know." I saidas Mason stood behind and I climbed to the boxing arena so that everyone can see me.

Ace grabbed my hand and helped me to get there.

"Everyone, shut up and listen" I said because of their voice I couldn't hear my thoughts.

In a minute they all went quiet and looked at me and Ace. "Now, we have few issues to discuss. First of all I want to thank gang members who came to help us few nights ago. " I said and the members in the front nodded at me.

"Also, about what happened in thay night. We were on a mission to get information about the rebel gangs but we were ambushed." Ace said and few people gasped from the back.

You see, for them me, Ace and other boys are the strongest people in New York. It is all because of our gangs rating.

They think that when you are on the top no one can bring yiu down. But there is always going to be someone who's stronger than you.

You just have to fight them in order to keep yourself on top. You always have to be on alert.

But most of the gang members doesn't even know it. They think that if we are on top we can't encounter failure.

But it is not like this. Even the person who you think is undefeatable can be defeated.

So, when something happens they just stand there defeated because they lost a little part of respect and pride that they had for us.

I hate letting them down. I hate it when because of me someones feelings get hurt.

"For now, train with more effort and be ready to everything. From tomorrow morning I will be here, training with you and we will make few artack plans for every situation. And that's it" I said and dismissed them.

"Now, lets go to the main office so I can discuss my plan with you" I said to Mason and Max.

Jasom was at Blair's house. She couldn't walk properly due to her stitches. Jason wasn't that well either so I made both of them stay at home and rest.

Plus it would benefit their relationship.

"Close the door" Ace said to Max and sat in one of the chairs. "Me and Ace, we think that someone from our gang is working for Blurred souls" I said and Mason nodded in agreement.

"But,how is it possible. I mean they didn't even come to the city and we didn't even meet them" Max said. He had a point though.

"Then how would you explain things that happened few days ago?" Mason asked us all.

I sighed and moved my hand through my hair. "I don't know let's just stay on alert and keep an eye on everyone" I offered and guys agreed.

Before I can say anything else I got message on my phone. I took it out and opened it. It was from Peter.

Fuck, I forgot that we planned to meet up today so that I can give him his jacket back. "Ace you and guys look through the gang members files. See if you can find something suspicious. " I said and stood up from my place.

"And what are you going to do?" Ace asked. "I forgot that Peter invited me for a coffe few days ago. I must hurry or otherwise I will be late" I said to Ace he huffed but didn't say anything.

He can get really jelaous. But I don't blame him for that. At some point in our lives jelaousy is something that we all feel.

After hour I was walking to the entrance of the park where Peter was waiting for me.

"Hey, finally got to see you huh?" He said and smiled at me.

"Yeah, took this long for me to give your jacket back, I know"I said casually and gave him his jacked he  just took it and tied it around his torso.

We talked and walked around the park. It wasn't all awkward with him after all. I thought that it would be hard to find a topic to interesr him but I was wrong.

If I had met him under another circumstances I would say that we could have been good friends.

After a while I got text from Ace. He was asking me if I everything was fine and when I am coming.

I took it as my chance to end the conversation with Peter. "So, thanks for walk and a drink. But I think it is better if I go home now. Blair is freaking out" I said ans chuckled.

He smirked and nodded. "No need to thank me. I spent good time hanging out with you. Hope to see you around" he said as our ways parted in the exit of park.

"I am back people" I said as I walked inside the house. "Over here" Max said from the living room.

I went there and saw guys sitting and eating fast food. "I ordered for you too" Ace informed me as I sat near him.

I looked through the room and spotted Blair leaning on Jason's chest. Jason's hands were wrapped around her.

"Did I miss something?" I asked them and Ace smirked. "You missed the fact that you owe me 20 dollars now" he said with the pride.

I roleld my eyes and others laughed. "So you guys really made a bet on when we wi get together?" Blair asked.

"Yeah, we did and I can't believe that Ace won" Mason said whole groaning.

"What wass Ace's bet?" Jason asked interested in it.

"I said you'll get together in a month and half maximum. Chance said 2 months and Mason 3 month" Ace explained.

"And why didn't I know about it?" Max said while faking hurt voice. 

"You weren't around there that time bro. You was out with your boyfriend" Mason said.

Max nodded and sat back at his chair. "Oh, it is ok then. I thought that you were keeping things from me" he said and we rolled our eyes.

So hey fellow readers. Hope you all doing great and if you had a bad day I hope it will turn out good.

As the summer started I will try to update more often. I hope so at least.

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share