Chapter 15

-_- Time Skip -_- 2 weeks -_-_-

Adriana pov

I was annoyed. Mom was barely home and to make it worse when she was, she barely had any time for me. She'd either talk to Reuben and Kaleb or everyone else but when I needed her she was gone. You're not being fare Adri. She seems to be busy doing something. On top of that you're never really home with school and all that. Valery said. I sighed. I know but she could at least make some time for me. I looked down at Damon who was sleeping soundly on my stomach. My door creaked open and a flash blinded me for a second.

"So much memories!" Mom said giggling. I growled and wanted to have a chat with her. "Mom. Can I talk to you?" She looked at me for a while then suddenly we were outside. "Why are you so annoyed lately? Is something bothering you, Adri?" She got right to the point. "Oh I don't know you tell me!" "Watch your tongue young lady. I'm still your mother." I growled "Then act like it!" She raised an eyebrow at me "And what is that supposed to mean? I do act like your mother." "No you don't! You're not here anymore! You're always away doing who knows what and when you are here you only stay long enough to talk to talk to everyone but me!" I yelled.

She sighed "I'd thought you'd understand that I have a duty as the moon goddess to protect everyone from danger. That means I'll be gone most nights but I am here. It's you that's the one who's gone most of the time. You're always in the underworld and never home anymore and when you are I have places to be on top of that you have to keep up your cover at school. What do you expect Ana?" I sighed "You were the one who sent me away! Why the hell are you blaming me for not coming home?!" "I'd thought you wouldn't mind staying with your mate. And it was only for a week. I never said you couldn't come home, that was all your decision alone." "That's not the point!! You're not there for me anymore! What about me? I need you too." "You're being ridiculous. I am always here. All you had to do was call." "Call?! For what you to tell me some bullshit about how you're busy and can't come?!" I yelled.

Adri think about what you're saying. Krystal said. No she needs to here this. "Adriana I have to protect everyone from the growing darkness you know this, so why are you being so difficult?" "Because I want you here! Not out there. I need you too!" "I understand that but-" "No you don't. You aren't here anymore for me, for Reuben,  for Kaleb not even for dad so how could you understand?!? You're just going all over the place and spending hours with other people than us!" "Would you stop being selfish?!" Mom finally yelled anger evident in her voice "I've had it with you and your stupidity! You're not the only one I have to look after! As the moon goddess I have a duty to protect and care for everyone,  your brothers know this as does your father! And if you don't stop your shit right now, I'll make you." She growled at the end. I scoffed. "Like you would. You're not even here to know if I bad talk you or not." My head snapped to the side and my cheeks began to sting.

My eyes widened when I realised that mom just slapped me "Watch your mouth. I am still your mother know who you're talking to." I growled "Yeah one that's not here." I said. "I am always here Adriana! I have always been watching you making sure you and your brothers were safe. Why can't you get that through your head?!" "Because every time I want you to be here you're not here! But you'll make time for Kaleb and Reuben. You even brought two other girls here and you seem to spend more time with them than me!!" "I spend lots of time with you! Don't give me that fucking bullshit!" She paused eyes still furious but elsewhere  "I don't have time for this. I have to go." She began to walk away.

"See?!? There you go again." Mom spun around so fast with a glare on her face that I've never seen before. Her multicolored eyes were all red. "You are grounded!" I felt a weight on me and instantly fell to the floor. I looked up in shock. "You won't be able to use your powers until I say so! Nor will you be able to leave the pack grounds under any condition unless I come home or your father gives you permission! Go inside and think about how you acted" I glared with tears running down my face. Look at what your did. I've never seen her so mad before. Eclipse my angel side said.

I balled my hands into fist. Anger and hatred consuming me. Yes. Let your anger grow! Tell her how you feel!! And I did. I listened to the dark voice whispering to me and followed what he said. I looked up not knowing one of my eyes were black "I hate you!!" That made mom stop. "Adri what the hell!?!?!" I turned to see dad and everyone else staring at me in shock. I ignored them and turned to face mom again. "I hate you so so much!!" Yes let it all out!! "I wish you'd just die!!" I screamed at her. "Adriana that's enough!" I heard dad yell as he came towards me. "I can arrange that." Suddenly a light headed in my direction. I was on the floor so it was aimed at my head. I closed me eyes knowing I won't be able to move fast enough to dodge it.

"Jade/Mom!!" I heard dad and the boys yell. I opened my eyes and looked up. My eyes widened as blood fell on my face and I saw a spear going through moms stomach. The one that was meant to kill me. A laugh sounded. "You always did protect everyone from my attacks and stopped them. I had to look hard for your weakness and I found it in your children. Especially your only and beloved daughter." My eyes widened at what he said. Mom smiled. "Is that so? Well I guess we'll both die then. Now Nate. Go home." The wolf shifted into a boy about a year younger than the twins. I heard mom mumbling "Damnit!! I was to slow... Danny you have to protect the mermaid people.....they're the only ones I couldn't reach in time..." My eyes widened as Karyan laughed.

"You think I need him anymore. I have someone more powerful than him. A goddess! I'll use you as a means to destroy the world! I'll make sure you watch as your loved ones die in agony!!" He began to laugh. "Jade!!" Dad began to run over to her but he couldn't run past me, there was a barrier that was surrounding us as soon as Karyan started to over take mom's body. She turned to face us blood running down her mouth and yet still she smiled. "This house will forever be protected as will you all......nugh.. I wish...... I had spent more time taking pictures because...........the ones I took were all too cute......mmmnn....... I wish I could watch you all laugh a-an-and smile a little longer...... but........I'm sorry things are going to get horrible from here on out...." She closed her eyes in pain.

"I don't want you all forsaking each other. Please........... stay together and make the best.........huuuhhh..........out of it. Love one another and......... prot-tect as many of us as......   you can." She looked at dad. "My love.......... Daniel.....protect our children. As long as you stand there's hope and light. Don't let the light die out......." She smiled as tears filled both their eyes "Jade baby please....don't -don't don't this to us... To me!!" Dad hit the barrier again as Kaleb and Reuben ran up to him. "Yeah mom please. D-Don't leave us we love you. Who's gonna help us out on our next date?!" Reuben said. "Yeah! A-And give us advice when we me-mess up?!" Kaleb asked. "Y-You can't leave us!" They both shouted.

Mom laughed tears streaming down her face. "Oh my boys........ I love you so much." She looked down at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. "You too my.......... precious little girl. Damon......... take very good care of her." She smiled then dropped to the floor. "JADE/MOM!!!!!!" I watched in shock as a shadow surrounded mom and firmed into a man. Dad tried to run pass the shield and reach her, same with Kaleb and Reuben. The shadow turned to face us and smirked causing dad to let out a heart breaking roar. "RRRAAAAWWWHHHHH!!!!!!!" everyone heard it. The sound of pain and anguish that sounded through the roar. Pack members were holding the boys down. "Get them inside!" Uncle Kyle ordered as he went over to dad to get him inside also.

Damon picked me up and carried me inside. He to looked in shock as everyone else was crying. After a while dad walked inside looking hollow and empty. "The moon turned red......." Derek spoke as he came inside after dad and uncle Kyle. "It's because Jade didn't chose another moon goddess yet and because of this Karyan is stronger than ever especially since he's channeling her energy." We turned to see grandmother a pained look in her eyes. "The world is about to be in chaos." Was all she said before a blast knocked us all down and out.

**************************************

Damnn!!! Shit hit the fan! And so fast too!!

I hope you liked this

Daniel: I didn't *glares*

So you know tell me how you feel

Vote

Comment on your feels (even if I didn't hit it)

Press that star thingy

BYYYEEEEE!!!!