Chapter 22

Emerald pov

I awoke to the sounds of banging on my door. "Sister, get up. I'm leaving!" Karayan yelled through the door. I sat up still a little tired "Alright go ahead. Reek havoc upon them brother." I said getting off the bed. "I will. Destroy the vampire council sister, when you have finished call me." I nodded "As you wish." I answered before I felt his presence disappear. I quickly separated from Jade's body leaving her on the bed. I stretched and turned to get my robe only to gasp in shock as I was met with multicolored eyes. "Impossible! You're dead!" I yelled in shock only to be slammed into the wall. "That I am...but I am also a goddess and the moon is at it's highest." She arroached me, kneeling to look me in my eyes.

"However upon my death I have weakened. I did not appear before you to fight, for the moment. If Karayan knows of this he will be after me and I will lose." She explained "Then why have you appeared before me?" I asked. "To warn you... Do not go to the vampires, and do not call upon Karayan. For you and I both will suffer." "What are you saying?!" I asked. "I'm saying there will no longer be you nor me. We will become one, one person, one being. We will no longer be ourselves for whatever sick plan the asshole has planned we will no longer exist and someone else will be born." I glared "I do not believe you. My brother will not do such a thing to me!" I yelled. I was pushed back into the wall just from her glare alone. "Then we will suffer, you the most..." She stated as she stood up and started glowing silver.

I looked outside and saw the moon brighten from red to a little silver. I looked back at Jade as she slowly went back to the bed. She looked at me again "Heed this warning... The person you love has not returned for he is long gone." Then the silver around her faded and suddenly her body dropped back on the bed. I stared in shock for a little while before I pulled myself together. What does she mean by that? I sighed then went to get ready. I took a bath twice then got dressed after entering Jade's body again. As soon as I left the room I was given a cup of coffee and some toast to eat. Once finished I slipped on my trench coat and left, vanishing in smoke. 

I appeared in the air above them with demons by my side. "Destroy them but bring the council members to me." I ordered and with that we began our destruction. I landed harshly on the ground causing a crater in the ground. The ones that saw me instantly began to throw their weapons at me. I caught one of their spears then threw it back impaling three of them at once. I stumbled forward as I felt a hit to my back. I turned my head to look behind me and saw the shocked look of a man. I turned to face him a spear covered in black smoke materialized in my hand. I was going to throw it but I stopped.

I changed the spear into a whip with blades on it. It let out an array green glow making it look all the more terrifying. The man turned to run but I was faster. I whipped in his direction and caught him by his left foot before I pulled him towards me. I made him kneel before me and smirked. "It's sad... The last thing your wife and children will see is you...killing them!" His eyes widened in fear "No please! Kill me not them!" I faked thinking about it. "...Hmm... No..." I smirked as he began to scream. His screams died down after a few seconds "You know what to do." I stated before walking off. I did the same to a lot more men and women. Their body crying but unable to stop as they killed off their family or fought not to.  Only some of them was strong enough to warn their family allowing themselves to be killed besides their family.

I smirked as I set the tenth house on fire with the man, his wife, mother, and siblings in there. I laughed hearing all the screams and destruction taking place. Not long now. They should appear...  "Emerald!! Show yourself!!" ...Now. I smirked and stood up walking out of the burning house. Once I saw the five of them a snarl left my lips as I recognized three of them and the children of two. I stood a few meters in front of them. "Well well, look who finally decided to join the party." They glared at me. "Stop this nonsense at once!"  You have no right to be attacking us!" I laughed "I have every right to be attacking you! And you know why!" I yelled. "What we did was necessary t-" "Then what I'm doing is necessary too!!" "All this is not nesscesary! You killing so many families is unnecessary. What gives you the right to kill so many innocent people!? How'd you feel watching your child die?!" The child of one said.

I stared hard at her. "You don't know..." I realized. I looked at the three that knew,  they began to sweat. "They don't know..?You never told them did you?" They never looked at me. I began to laugh "This just got a whole lot more fun." I snarled "Tell them what you did. Tell your people what you did." I demanded. Everyone looked at them but they said nothing. I sighed. "Oh how unfortunate." I snapped my fingers and all the council members were bitten and pinned to the floor. "If you won't tell them, then I will..." I sat on top of Kaius.

"Your council has a secret they want no one to know of. They killed so many people to keep it hidden." I started. "Three centuries ago three of your council members and the other two's parents killed one of their own just because her mate wasn't a vampire but rather a demon..I-" I started but was interrupted "So they killed you? Why are you so angry about it?" I killed the man that interrupted me. I wiped away some blood that fell on my face then cleared my throat. "As I was saying... I wouldn't have cared if they killed me. But I care because they killed my son." I glared at the council as the vampires around me gasped.  "You see, before, we had mates that were strictly vampire. Then I came along born to one of the high vampire clan that are dead to this day." I started. "I was one of the most powerful children in the clan right after my brother, who they too betrayed..."