I need help!!

Okay guys I know I haven't updated in a while sorry. You can murder me after and speaking of murder....

I need ideas. Disastrous ideas.

I ideas on way to kill out at least three quarters of the mermaid population.

Ways to have Karyan attack the vampires, werewolves, witches

And an idea on how he should try and capture the dragons

Jade: You really are out of ideas. That's sad.

Shut up! No but I think it'd be fun to have the readers give me some of their ideas.

I mean there's gonna be shit loads of chaotic things happening. Some that makes sense others not so much.

Daniel: Sorry to say but I'm still very depressed that my mate just died so my mind's blank.

Jade: *frowns* he can't see me can he?

*shakes head no*

Jade: Oww. Anyways. My babies know better than to sit and mope around so they'll definitely help.

Are you sure? They watched you die. The twins are a wreck and Adriana is probably gonna be having nightmares about your death for a week seeing as she thinks it's her fault.

Jade: Shit.

Yep. Shit is right.

Jade: I'll find a way to talk to them. Let them know to stand and fight for me.

And how are you gonna do that with Karyan controlling you?

Jade: *smirks* I have my ways.

Alright then.....

So yeah! If you have any ideas to up the chaos that would be super helpful so comment your ideas! Yeah?

That's all I wanted to say so..

BYYYEEEE!!!!!!