Epilogue

You know what? I think it's time to end this. It's been an awesome and fun ride with every single one of you guys. Thanks so much for reading!

________________________________

Adriana pov

Many years have passed since the world was once again at peace. When the night had come on the day we won the war, the moon was shining it's brightest now back to it's original silver color. The supernatural world remained out in the open it was too late to hide. The humans, though scared of us, helped us rebuild our homes and we them but as the years went by they began to forget once again. We blended in with society that never forgot the greatest war that caused billions of deaths worldwide and lasted three years. It was all written and kept by us supernaturals where we hid the original books of the event underwater, only mermaids and certain leaders knowing where to find it.

Diamond-Ruby was now a full grown woman. She decided to stop age at sixteen making her look like that  forever unless she decided to grow up a little more. The twins Safira and Safire stayed at sixteen also, both of them inheriting their grandmother's dragon looks. Both with golden brown hair with green tips. To tell them apart all you had to do was look at their eyes. Safire had teal eyes and Safira had silver eyes. All three girls were beautiful sights to behold and all were strong.

I now had triplets, boys. Jeffrey, Terrance and Cole, from oldest to youngest in that order. Named after my three epic uncles. They were born a year after the twins and unlike the girls they aged until eighteen years old. They were trouble makers alright, and they loved acting like the older ones around the girls, despite being the youngest out of them. Cole inherited moms eyes, I did have moms eyes too but she had a few colors differently from mine. Where I had pink she had red, yellow-gold, and so on. Cole had moms exact eyes colors. Terrance had Damon's eye color and Jeffrey had a combination of both.

Uncle Jayson and aunt Alyson had died three years back but they had the chance of having one more child, a daughter, Erika. She's fourteen now. They were also able to meet Ryan's mate which came as a surprise to us and Ryan himself. His mate was a man, and human. Girls were extremely jealous of Ryan. At first Ryan wasn't sure what to do, so he just got to know him first before telling him they were mates. Still we were happy for them, last year they decided to adopt a little wolf who's mother died giving birth to him. They're happy and I know they'll remain that way for a long time again. Now we lived in Miami, California close to the beach, actually we owned the whole beach and we had to once again go to school to keep up our cover.

"Hey! Adriana." Safira snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned to face her seeing everyone behind her. "Yeah, what's up?" I asked. "Can I borrow your paint?" I raised an eyebrow at her "What happened to yours?" She smiled nervously "I may or may not have thrown it at... someone..." I sighed rolling my eyes as the others chuckled. "Why didn't you ask K for his own?" Kaleb raised an eyebrow at me "I don't do art." I frowned my eyebrows in confusion "What? But I swear I saw you in my art class this morning." I said. "Oh boy, she's finally losing it." Reuben said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him. "Shut up Ben! No I'm not! I probably just mistook someone else for him. I really wasn't paying much attention." I shrugged. "Whatever, come on. I have some spear paint in my locker." I turned and began walking ahead of everyone to my locker. As I turned the corner I bumped into a girl but instead of her falling I did. "Shit! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!!" A strangly familiar voice spoke up as she helped me up. I dusted off my pants "It's no big deal. I should've been mo--" My voice hitched in my throat as I finally looked up and met golden eyes on a familiar face. Gasps sounded behind me as well and I didn't need to turn around to see the shock on their faces.