Chapter 14

* Ophelia in fairy form *

Reuben pov

I was enjoying my sleep until I heard soft bell like laughs over my face. "Ohh! He's so cute when he sleeps." The sound of a girl's voice filled my ears. I groaned slightly knowing that now I'm awake I won't be able to fall back asleep. I sighed and opened my eyes only to see a tiny girl in front of me. She had red hair that faded into blonde hair, her eyes a bright blue and her wings were blue purple and red with white outlines. (Just imagine it with those colors)  Shocked I sat up quickly only to end up knocking her down onto my bed. My eyes widened when sparks erupted into my body.

We found our mate! I cheered happily. "Ouch..." I was brought out of my thoughts by the tiny girl lying on my foot. She was holding her head "Oh shit! Sorry did I hurt you?" I moved my foot and then picked her up slowly. She was literally the size of my hand. "It's okay. I mean it's not everyday you wake up to a fairy over your head and in front of your face." I chuckled. "Nah. It's fine. So uhh, you okay?" She winced in pain as she moved her shoulders "I think you damaged my wing." I frowned then set her on the bed in front of me. "Can you grow bigger?" She nodded and grew to a normal size. "Which side hurts the most?" I asked gently.

"My left." Nodding at her answer I placed my hands gently on her wings and began to heal them. She rest her head on my chest then wrapped her slender arms around me and gripped my shirt from behind in pain. "Almost finished. Just hold on a little longer." I said and gently kissed her head. She seemed to relax after that. Once I finished she sighed in relief. "Thank you. I'm Ophelia by the way." She smiled causing me to smile back. "Reuben. I'm Reuben." She smiled more and giggled. Suddenly she yawned "I'm tired. C-Can I sleep here a little?" She blushed the shade of red on her hair. I chuckled at her and brought her into a hug "Sure." I said and laid down with her on top of me.

She was shorter than me. Her head reached only up to my chest in her human form but she was still beautiful to me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the flash of a camera but when I looked around no one was there. I sighed when I caught the scent of mom then chuckled slightly when I heard her and aunty Ash squeal. Ophelia giggled "Did she take a picture of us?" I nodded "Yip. There's more to come trust me. Much more." She giggled more. Our mate is cute. I thought and the others instantly agreed.

Yes she is. Now she is a delicate but head strong girl. She's not familiar with the human world yet so she'll stick by your side. When she's ready you can introduce her to everyone. And it's okay to get protective of her. It's all natural. As a fairy her power is all four elements which is rare so ask her to see it when you're both alone it'll make her happy. The rest I'll leave you to figure out. Have fun and watch her! Mom told me before she cut the link. When I came to Ophelia was sitting on my stomach with a worried look on her face. "Your eyes went dull and-and I didn't know what to do so I started calling your name but you weren't answering!" She said panic written all over her face. I sat up causing her to sit on my lap.

"I'm okay. That happens when I mind link to someone in my pack." She nodded slowly. I set my forehead against hers and closed my eyes to set up a link between us even though there's one already but since she's never done this before it might shock her and hurt her so doing this will make the pain go away because of the sparks that keeps erupting when we touch. See this is a mind link. I can talk to you in your mind no matter how far you are. I just have to think of you and your beautiful smile. I opened my eyes to see her blushing but she couldn't stop smiling. Then she closed her eyes. Wow this is cool. She opened her eyes and giggled.

I kissed her forehead and she hugged me again as she closed her eyes and fell asleep on my chest. I laid down so she'd be more comfortable and then began to play in her hair. Wow her hair is really soft. I thought. I continued to play with her hair for a while before I stopped which made her stir in her sleep and moan. "Mmmnn........don't stop....." She mumbled softly and then shifted herself to allow her face to be closer to my neck. I shivered as I felt her breath hitting my neck before I did as she asked and continued to play and stoke her hair. Soon enough I myself fell asleep. A flash is what woke me up this time and I groaned along with Ophelia.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her as she woke up and began to rub her eyes. She looks cute doing that. Jase thought and we agreed. She looked up at me and blushed as I smiled at her "Ready to meet everyone?" I asked she frowned "No...what if they don't like me?" I kissed her forehead "don't worry they'll like you." I said she nodded a frown still evident on her face. I got up and stretched a little "I'm just going to take a bath and I'll be back okay? You can head downstairs if you want." She nodded at me but stayed on the bed. I chuckled at her and went to take a quick shower cause I was hungry and smelling food.

Once out of the shower I quickly put on some clothes and left the bathroom. I nodded my head for Ophelia to follow me and she did. She hid behind me and held onto my hand as we headed downstairs. I saw the flash of mom's camera but it wasn't aimed at us, it was aimed at Adriana and Damon who was cuddling on the couch. Adriana rolled her eyes at mom as she squealed while looking at the picture "You're all so cute!" She laughed softly a glazed over look in her eyes. At first I was worried and about to ask her what was up but she instantly disappeared. "Ophelia! Look how big you've grown!"

I jumped and spun around to see mom hugging my mate tightly. Ophelia hugged back smiling. "It's good to see you again Jade. How is Daniel?" She asked softly, smiling. "He's great. He's in the kitchen if you want to see him." She smiled and looked at me causing me to smile back. "Your son's wonderful. He's more than I imagined." I blushed but a smile never left my face. "I knew you'd love him. Just as he'd love you. Now go have fun! I have some errands to make before dinner. Adriana be since to Ophelia and you might wanna go shopping for her." At the sound of shopping Adriana's eyes lit up and a big smile formed on her face. She jumped off the couch and came over to us.

"We're going now. Sarah! We're going shopping!" She yelled up the stairs. In a moments notice all you heard was a door slam open and then you see Sarah standing next to Adriana. "Yaay!!! Shopping!" She looked at Ophelia and smiled "Hi I'm Sarah, Kaleb's mate and girlfriend. Nice to meet you. You're going to love the clothes we'll buy for you!" She said all in one go. Ophelia smiled shyly at them "T-Thanks. Nice to meet you too." We sighed. We as in Kaleb, Damon and I we knew the girls were going to tag us along. "Can I come?" We turned to see Serena and Derek. He looked like he knew also that there was no escape for us.

"The boys are going with you." Was all dad said as he passed. He stopped in front of us. "Prepare yourselves. From now on and every time you go to the mall you have to make sure to choose your words carefully. Be honest with them but be careful, if you screw up you won't get to live it down. Good luck." Dad patted our backs before he disappeared making mom laugh as she left also "Have fun!" We all groaned in annoyance.

**************************

AHHHH!!! I updated late! I am so sorry for that!

Daniel: I feel so sorry for those boys. Thank God Jade hated the mall unless it's the food court and shopping oh she never stays to long and buys such simple things. God I love that woman.

Awww how sweet. I wish I had a boyfriend who would love me like you do to Jade 😔😔😧😧

Ah well can't do shit bout it now! Anyways you know d drill.

Press the star thingy

Vote

And comment on your thoughts of Jade dying.

Daniel: WHAT!?!!

BYYYEEE!!!