Chapter 3

Adriana pov

Kal and Ben were on both sides of my mate. They were staring him down like a freaking hawk! Damon looked totally annoyed now and I saw his fangs sharpening and growing longer. Moms eyes widened as did mines and in an instance I found myself next to Damon. "Dude calm the hell down!" Reuben whisper yelled. Damon glared at him. "Don't tell me what to do!" His voice was deeper and more demonic. I panicked and looked at mom for help. Calm him down. He'll listen to you. I nodded.

I poked Damon and his head snapped in my direction. His eyes was turning from white back to a bloody red back to white again. He growled at me before his eyes widened and they softened a little. "Damon. Calm down. You'll make a scene. Why are you so angry?" I asked. He took deep breaths to calm himself. "They.....they we're annoying me. They won't stop asking me questions I don't want to answer." I smiled "Yeah. Sorry about that. That's just how they are. They do that cause it keeps the boys away from me. A trick they learnt from our dad. They start out with normal questions then personal questions and lastly random questions that they answer for themselves as soon as they ask it. As you noticed it works."

I felt a deadly presence behind me and turned to see Sarah constantly hitting Kaleb on his head or putting him in a choke hold. I then turned to scold Ben only to see that Safire had it covered. She kept burning him on his butt and I knew he wasn't allowed to make noise. I smirked at the sight of Jade holding in her laughs but few escaped here and there. "You're..... sister....." I looked at Damon. "She's pretty cool. Ya know. I uhhh....met her earlier on this morning..... she's someone I highly respect. We work alongside sometimes." I know he's a demon. But.....what kind of demon is he? The bell for lunch sounded and I packed up my stuff.

Sarah ran up towards me. She was freaking out. Jade and Safire stayed behind with us as we let the boys go on ahead without us. Kaleb looked sad for some reason though. "I'm freaking out! I'm freaking out! Kal! He's........!" Safire and Jade smiled brightly "That's great! So he's your mate right?" Safire asked and she nodded. "Then why are you freaking out?!" I asked. She started to cry. "B-because! I'm afraid he'll reject me! What if he likes someone else and I end up getting in the way?!" She was rambling until Jade punched her in her head.

"Oh quit your whining!!" We looked at her. "Kaleb has had the biggest crush on you since you turned ten. He has ever since. He may do many idiotic things sometimes but one thing I know he won't do is reject you. Give into your heart already. You love him he loves you. Get on with it! Gosh! You'll make me older than I already am!" We laughed. Sarah hugged all of us. "Thank you." And she's out the door.

I looked at mom. "What?" "We have to talk." She nodded and we left the classroom. As soon as we saw Sarah and Kaleb they were kissing. We all smiled at them. I saw a flash and turned to see Jade with her camera. I don't even know where she got it from. As quickly as it came it was gone. As we met up with the boys we saw Kyle and Daniel with them.

Their eyes brightened a lot when they saw Jade and Safire. Kyle ran and instantly started to kiss Safire. I coo-ed they were so cute together! When I looked at Jade she was with Daniel. "Hey. You must be Jade. I'm Daniel nice to meet you." I raised an eyebrow at them. Mom smiled "Yeah. Nice to meet you. Wanna sit together?" He shrugged "Sure. I guess. If your sister doesn't mind that is." I laughed now realizing what they were doing.

Starting from the very beginning huh? I asked them. They smiled and nodded. I knew it was directed to me but to anyone else it looked like they were nodding at each other. So as we passed everyone they all stared at us in admiration, envy, or jealousy. Actually only the human stared at us that way. All the wolves in the school looked up at us. As we all sat around the table the wolf and demon boys we beat in gym class walked up to us. "What are you guys?" We looked at them confused. Well the boys did Jade and I kept eating.

"What are you talking about?" Daniel asked them. "Those two as a matter of fact all of you. You don't smell like normal." The one with black hair whose name I forgot said. "What? Do I smell bad?" Daniel sniffed his arm causing us to laugh. "You know what we are right? You don't want to mess with us." The demon said. "Really? You want to challenge us?" Jade and Daniel said. To humans you could only hear the threat in their voices but to wolves and other supernatural beings you can here them.

The voice of the moon goddess and god speaking. When they looked up Daniel's eyes was pure white and Jade's eyes turned silver. That meant that they we're holding back a lot. Both boys eyes went wide and they started to sweat. "I- uh- w-we're sorry we bothered you!" The wolf said before he took hold of his friends hand and pulled him away from us. Jade then sighed. "My cake finished...." We chuckled at her since she took Daniels cake. "Hey!" She smiled still eating his cake.

- Time skip-

"Alright mom. Can you tell me why you chose that boy to be my mate?" She smiled at me. "I didn't choose. Valery did. I asked all your sides who wanted to chose their mate and Valery chose. She said that he looked sad. Which he did. If I am correct he's in control of death." My eyes widened "My mate is the bringer of death?" Mom sighed. "He's a demon. Or as humans like to call him, the grim reaper. But amm, don't tell your father this. If I was younger I'd say he was hot!" I laughed at mom.

"I heard that!" Dad growled from the other room. We both giggled. "Mom you're still young. You still look 18 but you're like 20 something." She laughed. "Just give him a chance. I have a feeling that he'll kill for your love. That and if he hurts you he'll have to go through your brothers, cousin and of course yours truly. Me! Your dad will have to be the sane one if he doesn't want me to kill the boy." I smiled. "Thanks mom." I hugger her.

"Hey Adri! Jade!" My eyes widened and I ran down the stairs but mom beat me to it "Jay!!!" We both tackled him in a hug sending us to the ground. "How are you?" We asked him. "I'm good. I see little Adri has grown. Jade I find it very hard to believe that you still look 18." He pouted. She smiled. Even though he stopped age he looked to be in his early twenties while mom still looked 18. "Don't sweat it. You can still look like a teenager." Mom smiled at him. "So where's Ashley and Ryan?" We asked.

I felt arms wrap around me and hoisted me up. I screamed as he threw me over his shoulder. "Geez Anna. You're getting heavy!" I hit him on his back. "Ryan! Put me down! And no I'm not!" He laughed and put me down reminding me of how tall he was. I mean yeah I'm tall for my age but he's a freaking giant! "Ashley!!" Mom yelled and tackled her to the ground. "Jade! What's with you and tackling people?!" Mom smiled. "It's very fun to tackle someone." We all laughed as mom helped aunty Ash up. "It's good to see you again." Aunty Ash says as she hugs mom then me.

We all spent the day together and at night the entire pack came and joined us. We told stories of our ancestors and grandpa came over with Derek, Reuben's dragon. He had red hair and sharp fangs like vamps but sharper since he was a dragon. He and Reuben stood at the exact same height kinda like mom and Safira. Speaking of Safira she changed into her dragon form and mom just went into her moon goddess form and they both tackled grandpa's dragon form making the earth shake from the impact of two huge dragons falling.

We laughed and had fun that night. I looked around and realised just how close my pack really was. No matter how far we were from each other we always got together once a month and had a gathering. Catching up with each other finding out who your mate is when you visited. And now I can't stop thinking about my mate. Dang! I guess I'll see him in school tomorrow.

*******************************

IMPORTANT!!!! READ!!!! 👇👇👇👇

Heyyyy Thank you!!

Jade: What for?

For being patient! I know I'm updating slow and I'm sorry for that.  I just like thinking through these. I have awesome ideas but every time I got to write it I forget.

Also.....

Forgive me!  School is a pain in my ass! So much work!!! 😭😭😭😭😭. But I will try my best to keep updating at least every Friday or Saturday. Again thanks for bearing with me.