Chapter Thirty- Four

Buong araw lamang akong namasyal sa buong resort. Some noticed me even with my disguise on so I entertained them all with pictures, autographs. Hindi ko rin nakita si Allain buong araw, I felt disappointed, why would things always turn out this way? Napabuntong-hininga na lamang ako habang paulit-ulit na pinapadaan ang white sand sa kamay ko.

Pinagmasdan ko ang paghampas ng alon mula sa karagatan. Ang ganda nito, nakakagaan sa pakiramdam, ang sarap pagmasdan. Hindi ko alam kung ilang oras ang tinagal ko roon. Hanggang sa naramdaman ko na lamang na may tumabi sa akin. Without even glancing, I knew it was him.

"I still wanted to hold on to you...even if you don't want me to." He started and I just listened. I know what he's thinking right now. But I don't know, I felt tired suddenly and I'm thinking of taking a rest instead. "But I got tired. I'm going to take a rest instead, I think we both should..." Hindi ko alam kung bakit wala akong sakit na nararamdaman. I even smiled at what he said. "Maybe things wouldn't go yet the way we wanted it to be. Let's take a break and then if we---"

"If we're made for each other...if we meet again, unexpectedly. I'm gonna marry you for real. Let's both have a peaceful life after that." Tumango siya sa akin. Tumayo ako at pinagpagan ang aking sarili. Ganoon din ang ginawa niya.

Humarap ako sa kanya, I removed my shades and cap, kasabay nito ang pagsabay ng buhok ko sa malakas na ihip na hangin, even my summer dress danced with the wind.

"I love you." He said sincerely. "There's no other girl in my life that ever made me feel this way. It was too long before I could finally realize it. We ended up hurting each other. We ended up both broken hearted. But I assure you, after finding ourselves back to each other...Let's get married." He held my hand and sweetly caressed it. He looked at me with full of love and my heart fluttered because of that.

"I love you, I will always do. You're the only man I have love this way. I hope to find my way back to you." He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

We bid goodbye.

Umuwi ako ng mansion nang ipatawag ako ni daddy matapos ang 2-week stay ko sa Cebu. It was a week extended. After the talk, I had with Allain, we didn't see each other anymore. I don't know if all people would understand me for thinking it's okay, it's got to be that way. Before anything else, we need to sort things out. We must find ourselves first and walk our way to each other. Life is what we make and what we made in life was our choice.

"Dad! I miss you so bad..." Agad akong napayakap kay daddy nang makaapak ako sa loob ng mansion at makita siya. "Stop overworking too much dad..." Ito kasing si daddy ay masyado nang pinapagod ang sarili sa pagtratrabaho, which I understand naman, he just wanted to ease the loneliness whenever he misses mom.

"I'm still good." He smiled and flexed his arms. Sabay kaming napalingon nang dumating si Annika. She was wearing a business attire. She just nodded at me after kissing dad on his cheeks.

"Pa, had to attend business meeting. I'll be home late." I guess this is it. This is the reason why dad called for me. Nang umalis si Annika ay sumenyas ako kay daddy na susundan ko siya. Ngumiti si daddy kaya mabilis kong sinundan si Annika kung saan naka-park ang kotse nito.

"Annika!" She stopped in front of her car when I called her out.

Walang emosyon siyang humarap sa akin. "Allain won't marry me. I'm sure you heard about it. You know what I really you hate for that. That place of yours should be mine. I envy you a lot because that should be mine. But because of your mother, everything's ruined. I just wanted to be happy. I have always been hopeless." She cried in front of me. What I realized in life is that, everyone has a story to tell, the protagonist has something to tell, the antagonist as well...the thing about us is sometimes we just wanted to hear the sides of the people we just wanted to hear, we don't think of others making them as the extras. But everyone should be heard, we always have ears to listen, eyes to watch and heart to feel their happiness and even their pain.