The disastrous kiss ♥

Firstly I want to tell you guys that I am entering this story into The Wattpad Prize contest. That means more frequent updates and a huge edit coming up soon.

Nothing will be changed from the plot so there is no reason to worry about it at this time. I would really like your guys support with it because this is the first time ever entering anything on Wattpad. So thank you to everyone keeping with this story for this long. I love you all!

-Much love, Nickymb ♥

=========================================================

“I love this song!”

That and a loud scream is the only thing that follows me toward the bathroom. I look back to the living room in time to see some girl jump on a table and throw her hands in the air.

A guy close to her feet starts to clap along with the music and the girl swings her hips sultry, emitting a whistle from a few bystanders.

I roll my eyes and offer the girl all the help she can get. I bring my hand out to the wall and continue my walk/hobble toward the bathroom, hoping Jacks is already there.

The only prospect worse than kissing him is having to wait for said kiss.

I turn the corner and notice that, luckily, the bathroom door is shut. There is a fifty percent chance that it is indeed Jacks beyond that pesy door.

If not then I was about to have a very awkward situation on my hands.

Wincing against the pain, I hurry to the door and let out three painfully fast knocks. Hopefully whoever is inside can hear them over the rap music.

I’m just starting to worry that Jacks isn’t in there when the door swings open and the smell of stale beer and perfume drafts out.

I take a step back and look up into a pair of chocolate brown eyes. How cliche I think as I limp forward and push my way past Jacks. He laughs as I pass, his small exhale of breath pushing the hair off my shoulder.

“Someone's eager,” He drawls as he slowly shuts the door behind him. I fold my arms over my chest and lean against the sink, making it a point to put all my weight on my good foot.

“The thought of leaving Jacks Daniel waiting is too hard of a subject to bare.” I deadpan. He just takes the whole thing in stride, even going as far as sending me one of those vomit inducing winks.

The only reason I am in this bathroom is because he is a candidate to being my prince. If he wasn’t, I wouldn’t be standing here in front of him trying my hardest not to slap his condescending smirk off his face.

Honestly, the only reason I hated him so much is because his ego got in the way of me ever trying to connect with him. He’s the kind of person that will go on for hours about how awesome and great he is without even bothering to ask you how your day was.

But for all I know underneath all those sly smiles and obnoxious winks is a guy like Ross. I snort, laughing at the idea.

Jacks and Ross were in totally different leagues in terms of depth. Ross is the kind of guy who would rescue a kitten from a tree because it’s the right thing to do.

Jacks would do it for the fame and heroic status it would grant him.

“So, Gracie,” He inquires hartly while pushing his weight against the door. “Why the meeting?” I run my right hand nervously down my leg before daring to look up.