A little poster board ♥

I’m in that weird space between awake and dreaming when my alarm clock decides to grace me with it’s annoying presence.

Reaching over, I slap the end button and press my face into my pillow, hoping I can bring my dream back by sheer will alone. But, sadly, I have no luck.

Since today is Friday, the big game day, coach wanted the whole team to show up thirty minutes early to school so we could go over the routine again and discuss everything that needed to be done.

My mom informed her last night that there was no way I could perform, not with how bad my ankle has been, but she still expected me to be there.

I am captain after all.

Sighing, I only get about five seconds of peaceful silence before my cell phone goes off, signaling a new text message.

I slide my phone over toward me and when I notice the name at the top I try my hardest not to throw my cellphone against the wall.

Ben has been texting me nonstop since our fabulous makeout extraordinaire and each text message got more sexier and more disturbing than the last.

In this latest one he is suggesting we get together before tonight's game and go over my ‘routine’ somewhere more private.

The funny thing is, as much as I didn't want to receive a message from him, it still kinda brought a smile to my face.

You can’t help the boy for trying.

Sitting up, I send him a quick text telling him exactly where he can put that routine and he answers back with a smiley face.

If anyone can make a smiley face into a sexual innuendo, it’s Ben Harmen.

Smiling, I sling the covers off my bed and look over at the dress I got last night during Kassi’s dress rehearsal.

Thankfully, after hours of trying on more tight fitting and hideous dresses, we found the perfect design and dress to go with everything.

Since her wedding colors are cream and white we thought it needed a certain pop of color to bring it all together. So we all finally decided on these cute bright yellow mini dresses with a huge flower against the top.

The dresses fit everyone, even Candice, perfectly. Kassi even brought cute little black flats to go with the dresses.  

Since I am the maid of honor, it meant I got heels instead of flats. While most girls would bitch about having to spend more than eight hours on heels, It’s something I’m used too.

Really, the only thing making this whole experience less eventful and fun is the whole Alyssa thing.

I needed her to see my side of things.

Which meant I am not going to take no for an answer when I confront her again. It’s her sister for crying out loud! She needed to be there for both of their sakes.

If not, they would regret it.

Which is why I needed a plan.

As I pull on my cheerleading uniform, I think about how I can get Alyssa and Kassi in the same room without them killing the other one over something ridiculous.

Alyssa’s idea of a good time is partying and Kassi’s is wedding planning and talking about her future husband.

If I found mutual ground, I could possibly make it work. And even if I did get them in the same room, it didn’t guarantee me that they would talk things out.